Love Destiny 💜 (chap.:-35)

...

Previous 💜....

Vaishu's pov (emotionally) :- bhagwan ji... Why taking this much test of their feelings ... They haven't even realised what's they feel for each other ... What's they meant for each other ... And are in the way to separate ... This pain of lost him in her eyes ...that emotion in his heart ... That he was not abled to taked glance of her .... Is not it's prove that its their " Love Destiny " not any other once ....

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

New Chapter 💜

It's comes to mid night .... everyone had slept knowing they have to face a lot next day  .... But the sleep was not taking over to Avneet .... She was trying her best to sleep but wasn't able to.... An unknown rush was running inside her heart .... An unknown emotion was running .... After struggling for some time she finally decide to sit straight awake .... She looked towards that shiney moon ... And gone towards balcony ... She sit their calmly ... Staring at the shining stars who are playing with her Destiny .... fresh breeze was touching her face softly .... She stayed like this for some time ... And as she closed the eyes .... The only one she was able to see was ' his ' face ...she jerked open her eyes ....at the next moment her eyes fall on the thing on her finger shining in the moon light .... Unwantedly some tears appears on her eyes ... When she realise the importance of that " ring " on her weeding finger .... She hold that hand through another ... And was smiling emotionally... When those words again start rushing in her mind ....

"....When sm make you wear the ring in this finger ...it will be the symbol that he will be the one God choose for you .... He will take care of you ... protect you .... support you ... Make you smile in your worst .... And loves you more than anyone could ... "

She start remembering the moments with sid the way he take care of her ... Protect her ... Make her smile .... Wipe her tears ... And specially understand her emotions ....

She start crying silently .... Tears were start rolling down her cheeks ....

Avneet's pov :- you was right mom... you was always right .... I was the one  took this much time to realise (crying silently )....I was the one stupid didn't realise what I feel .... And now it's too late too realise ... everything comes to at end ......
.
.
.  " 𝓉𝒽ℴ𝒹𝒾  𝒿𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒽 𝒹ℯ 𝒹ℯ 𝓂𝓊𝒿𝒽ℯ ...𝓉ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝓅𝒶𝒶𝓈 𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝒽ℯ 𝒿𝒶𝒶𝓊𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝒾𝓃 ...."

Meanwhile with Sid ....

The same rush was running inside his heart .... He was feeling lost ... Running away from his own emotions .... His eyes was numb as he had cried a lot ...but still feeling broke ... when his eyes fell on the " ring" on his weeding finger when the moon make it shine in its presence...

He remember the moment when Avneet made him wear that 'ring' .... Some more tears form in his eyes ... Although he was not aware that time ... But today his heart knows what it means for him .... He tried to control the tears but as they were not in mood to listen him ... He was about to pull the ring off his finger but don't get the courage imagining Avneet's face ....and hit his hand on the nearby wall helplessly ....

Sid's pov (tearly) :- I wish i could tell you ... What I feel for you ... but now it's too late .... I wish I could say no to the marriage .... I can die for you ... But not by risking your life....

" 𝓀𝒽𝒶𝒶𝓂ℴ𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓎𝒶𝒶𝓃 𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒾 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓊 𝒶𝓊𝓇 𝒹ℴℴ𝓇 𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓃𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝒶𝓊𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝒾𝓃 .... 𝒶𝓅𝓃𝒾 𝓀𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒹ℯ𝓀ℯ 𝓉𝓊𝒿𝒽ℯ ...𝓉ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓈ℯ 𝒿𝓊𝒹 𝒿𝒶𝒶𝓊𝓃 𝓂ℯ𝒾𝓃 " ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 ... 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 ....