1

Takao beamed as his son Makoto chased Rin around the garden, but it soon faded seeing the little shadow sitting under a tree and watching them with a stoic face. That reminded him of a certain someone who's currently outside.

Hiromi giggled as she stepped outside with Helena, both gossiping about something. Takao rolled his eyes, but Hiromi and Helena walked to him. 

"Why is Gou sitting like a ghost?" Hiromi joked. Takao shrugged. Helena pursed her lips, then faked a sweet smile, "Oh poor thing. Let me tell him to play with the kids."

Helena went to the shadow and saw Gou sleeping. She harshly shook him awake, "Wake up, brat."

The boy groaned, slowly coming to his senses. Then he saw the shadow above him and didn't take long to realise that it was his so-called mom. 

"Oh hey, what do you want?"

"What do I want? Stop embarrassing me brat, and go play with kids like normal children does. But of course, you're not normal."

"Well, if I'm not, I might just sleep here-"

"I'll send you to a boarding school."

"Tch." Gou said and stood up, dusting off his clothes and walking away inside the house. Helena gritted her teeth.

Takao was deep in thought about something.

He got to know that the boy who took his champion title, Free De La Hoya, was defeated by another boy. And there was the big 5. He checked the five names. Aoi Valt, Kurenai Shu, Free De La Hoya, Shirasagijo Lui and Akaba Aiga. Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind.

At that night during dinner, Takao looked around. There was only Makoto, Rin, Hiromi, Helena, Mao and Charlotte at the table as the others had already ate or didn't. So he cleared his throat, taking everyone's attention.

"I-I really want to go and meet the current world champion, Aoi Valt."