𝐈.

THE SUN GLARES AT HER FOR HER LAZINESS

Eun-Jeong wasn't in the mood to get up from her bed. She woke up at 8 and it was already 10. She hasn't move from the bed for 2 hours and she wasn't planning to get up anytime soon. She scrolled through her phone for anything interesting.

She was exhausted because it was already the weekend and she had just finished her work the night before. However, she was able to work from home, which was a plus. She could work from wherever, including her couch, bed, and even the shower. It does, however, become tiresome.

She finally got out of bed once her stomach began to growl. "So much for a relaxing day," she grumbled as she walked into her kitchen. She dressed in her oversized button-up shirt and only her underwear underneath, certain that no one would see her because she lived in a condo on the higher floor with a great view of the city.

Eun-Jeong started her stove and turned on her coffee machine to brew a cup of coffee. Her grandfather didn't trust her with fire because she inherited her father's arsonist inclinations, therefore it was an electric stove. She burned down a car when she was a teenager because she was starving. It was a nightmare, to say the least.

For a quick breakfast, she cooked herself an omelet. She went to her room to get her laptop and check some things she needed to work on. Her grandfather was quite protective of her, and he made certain that her employment was close to both her home and his. Though, given that she was his sole living relative, it was natural.

Though it was unclear why he would buy her weapons to protect herself when she lacked mana and hadn't awakened yet.

He's a strange old man.

Eun-Jeong had a burning urge to jump from the sliding window.

Her supervisor summoned her, despite the fact that it was the weekend. There was something about her being needed at the office to assess some new hires. It would be lovely, but her juniors' talking like high school students irritated her.

The newcomers didn't help much either. They were innocuous himbo alphas, but they were still himbos. They were constantly flirting with her, which was pulling on her tolerance; they were even bad at flirting! They were, if anything, stupid, unappealing, and ignorant to her.

Maybe she didn't feel any attraction to the two because they didn't pass her 'Eun-Jeong's type test,' as her colleagues dubbed it. She preferred males who were physically fit and capable of snapping someone's head off. When one of her coworkers said that she might appreciate males with golden retriever energy or a himbo the day before, Eun-Jeong didn't exactly deny or agree with the suggestion. In a relationship, she prefers to be spoiled and not be told what to do.

A pillow princess.

She sighed and walked out of her office building, directly to her favorite café for a quick bite, ideally a muffin. Her day had been ruined by the two idiots, and she needed to meet with her grandfather for their weekly supper tomorrow night.

Eun-Jeong entered the café, disregarding everyone else, and placed her order for a muffin. She waited a few minutes for a server to hand it over to her and wished her farewell once she paid. It was midday, and the sun was beaming down on her, which didn't help matters.