🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁'🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴 : 1

So, here I am with the first ever author's note of my life, which only few people read.

I am not doing this because of interest, which I have in everything related to reading and writing but with a purpose.

The purpose is to describe the basic overview of my story.

The thing is that-

1) The part of the story which is before the apocalypse will be quite long as we have to clarify and do some things. So please do not be impatient as the part of apocalypse, when once comes will run throughout the story.

2) Nothing that is happening in the story is happening without reason. Everything have a reason which will be defined with time.

3) This will be different from other apocalypse stories in certain aspects which you will know later with the developement of story as my leads are ambitious people.

4) The world in this book is called 𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖, which I made. The world will slowly unravel itself with the plot.

5) Don't get pissed off. This is the last one. Please do vote as I , like other writers, take special time out of my schedule to write this story. And thank you all for your support. I started with a thought that ' let's give a try ' and did expect to succeed so soon but I am still far from my goal.

You know I am also an ambitious person as my leads, off course not in a negative way.

So, please do vote and support as it is quite motivating and satisfying to know that people love your creation.

Thank you for reading my gibberish patiently.

As always.

Love you all.

Stay happy and healthy.

B-Bye.