kap 1

♤♡◇♧◇♡◇♧♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♡♤◇♧♡♤◇♧◇

In the corner of the obsidian prison sat a figure with orange prison clothes.He had pale skin,wounds all over his body and tears stained on his face.He had cried a few hours ago.Not because of the pain because he lost everything.Since he was locked up in prison he always thinks back when he was happy with his family and friends.But they betrayed him just because he couldn't control the red side of him.He was angry and sad at the same time.Angry because they didn't see it wasn't him and Sad because he lost them and is now in this hellhole prison.

Pov Dream

Quackity wasn't here lately.That is very suspicious.He would always come no matter what.Even when he is stressed with work from las nevadas.When he is stressed he would just beat me longer than normally to release his stress.

I'm still happy though that I have all my body parts on me I mean how angry he can get, he can cut someone in pieces.

But jokes aside,he wasn't here for 5 days I think.Sam also was a little more distant than usually.They are planing something I know that.

I heard footsteps and the lava was going down.The moving platform was coming to my side with Sam.After Sam was on my side he stepped on the obsidian.

"Hello Dream long time no see" - Sam

I didn't say anything and just nodded.

"Anyways you have to stand up and face your back to me" - Sam

I did what he wanted me to do.He grabbed my wrists and handcuffed them.I was facing the obsidian wall and just let it happened,I mean the worst that can happen to me is death.

He brought me to the platform and we moved to the other side.I was kind of nervous about what will happen to me.My mind was racing.My thoughts were interapted by the sun.'I really am outside' I thought.While I was enjoying the time I was outside I saw Quackity in the distance.My mind was racing again and thinking out possible things why I am outside prison and Quackity finally ,after 5-7 days not coming,here is.

Time went by fast and Quackity was talking with Sam.

"So,Dream we decided that you were long enough in prison and now coming out.But we can't let you rome around like nothing happened and you make chaos once again.We came to the conclusion that Quackity is taking care of you in the mean time.I think you two should go now.Oh and before you go Dream,if you screw this up you will instantly go back to prison. Understood?" - Sam

I nodded.'This is going to be a long time'.Sam released my cuffs and I followed Quackity who was just smirking the entired time.The time we walked to Las nevadas we didn't talk to each other.I am amazed by our surroundings.A lot changed since the last time I was outside of prison.

We arrived at Las nevadas.It was in the middle of the desert but it gave of such a nice atmosphere.We got into a casino.I was confused about it but didn't say something.I was afraid he's going to hit me.

"Welcome to Las nevadas " - Quackity

"What are we doing in a casino?" - Dream

I had a raspy voice because of the screaming of torture Quackity had done and because I didn't speak alot.

"This is were I work and you are doing the same very soon." - Quackity

Quackity walked to a room and I followed.He sat at the chair in his office.

Pov readers

"You will start working next week. You will work behind the bars and sometimes you will serve people. " - Quackity