TEASER...

The sun rolled in through the window, blindly awaking me from my slumber. All that could have been thought about came to mind.

A shift in the bed, and a low grumble startled my once dozing mind.

I moved my hands across the blue cotton sheets and connected them with a soft skined being.

"No Jackie. I um...can't."

"Why not una sexy" I purred moving closer to his ear.

He shuddered and mumbled something.

"Huh?"

"This is not you, I can't...ugh!" I gripped his length and kissed his ear, allowing my breath to caress his skin.

"Mmm..." I groaned. "Now what were you saying?"

He shook his head, growling. I moved my face to his lips and kissed them softly. The sweet taste of hunger struck throughout the dainty kiss.

"Any other comments or concerned." I gritted.

His head lend back and his eyes dull.

"No." he panted...

I cursed under my breath. How could I have done that. Wretched me!

I retreat from the bed, yanking the sheet that was wrapped around my body with me.

I went the window cushioned couch that was connected to the huge window, and sat.

My eyes watching the handsome male and my mind going against the grain.

His face read satisfaction, but I knew his heart held regret.

I turned and opened the sheer drapes and looked out the window.

I spotted the people, gardeners, cars, and vintage water fountains.

The only thing I felt that was missing was my bravery. I peered back into the dark room and caught the attention of smoldering eyes. They mocked my eyes and the torch that was lit, grew viscously.

"Jackie." His deep voice, husked. "I hope that I didn't afflict your standards," He grieved. " And I feel guilty of what that I did..."

"You did no wrong. I created this." I rasped.

I returned my eyes to the window and the bed creaked, acknowledging me that Zachary was getting up.

His hands crossed over my chest and he kneeled behind me, and pressed his lips to my ear.

"This one is on me" He soothed...