Chapter 1

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, there lived a beautiful family. The royal family in fact. They were the whole package, the ones everyone wanted to know or be friends with. Yes they had AMAZING looks, but they were also the kindest people you would ever meet. 

The king (King Parker) had a smile that would make anyones heart melt. He had luscious dark brown hair, and the most beautiful hazel eyes that would stare straight into your soul. He was also very active around the kingdom, he made sure that everyone had what they needed and moresome. If their were people on the streets, he would invite them into stay at the castle until they had their own home.

The Queen (Queen Cindy) had long curly blonde hair, and gorgeous crystal blue eyes. . She always looked fabulous, not one hair was ever out of place. And like her husband she was a terribly kind. Instead of throwing her clothes away she would give them to people in need.

Then there came their first daughter, Zelda. Like her father she had the most beautiful hazel eyes that would stare into your soul. She also had shortish wavy strawberry blonde hair and glasses. Zelda was always very dramatic and bubbly. Roaming about the kingdom playing with the children her age.

Then came their second and last daughter Ozzie. Ozzie looked almost exactly like her mother, right down to the crystal blue eyes. Yet Ozzie was a bit of a perfectionist , everything had to be perfect or it wasn't good. You would not want to be caught in her wrath.