Bullies and new places

"Brooke's p.o.v"

*7;30 a.m*
"I'm absolutely so excited about today Lizzy!" I told her as she collected her books. She looked at me puzzled as ever and blatantly stared at me like I was an alien, finally after a few moments she spoke up and said, "why would you be excited to go to school and see Amy? She hasn't changed Yanno? SHES NOT YOUR FRIEND BROOKE."
My lips parted as I stared at her astounded from where this anger was coming from, when I finally spoke up I sounded almost mute,
"what do you mean Amy? Lizzy she doesn't go to our school anymore." Annoyed Lizzy slammed her books on her desk and begin to step closer and closer to me, she said softly
"yes yes she does B, she transferred back, I'm so sorry". As the bell rang letting us all know that whoever walked in after that was tardy, and just as it rang I almost choked on my own breath..when I finally woke up I was in the lounge room with Lizzy by my side.
"Lizzy what happened ? Why are we in the teachers lounge ???" Lizzy looked sympathetically at me.
"B you passed out when you laid eyes on that devil of a girl."
"Lizzy oh my god did she see me pass out?"
"Sadly yes B. I'm sorry it will be okay" she said as she slid her hand in mine.

*12:30 P.M* Lunch time!
I slammed my locker so hard I thought it was gonna break in half, walking towards the cafeteria to meet with Lizzy I see the devil walking towards me.
omg B don't flip out just ignore her ignore her.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me back, panicked I turned around along with my girly squeal I'm standing in front of the girl that used to bring me to tears. Not this time B not again, don't let her do this to you.
"Well well well, look who it is...Brooke Faith. The one and only Brooke Faith. How's everything going ?" She retorted.
"What do you want Amy?"I said with anger filling my voice. "I just wanted to chat with and old friend of mine, is that too much to ask for ?" She said as she slightly smirked.
"No, I'm really not in the mood Amy. Leave me alone." I stated with hatred in my voice.
"Hmmp. Fine B but this won't be the last time we speak" she grinned.
"Don't call me that" I called as I turned to head back to my original destination.
I decided not to tell Lizzy because she's the crazy bestfriend and if she knew, then God knows what would happen.
I sit down at our usual table and slap Lizzy on the shoulder , she seemed quite dazed. I didn't really question her seeing as how she did that quite frequently. She couldn't even look at me. What was I missing?
I hear the intercom come on and the lady at the desk call, Brooke Faith please report to the front office, you are being checked out.
I stood up and patted Lizzy on the back and started to walk away as I said, "bye liz text me later!"
When I reached the front office the lady at the desk gestured for me to turn around and when I did I found my moms bestfriend Tammy. I didn't think much about it I was actually happy too see her, she was like my sister. We began walking to her Jeep and when we got in she offered to take me to get some food which I obviously didn't decline. Cause it's food right ? We pulled through the chick fla by my suburban home and we both ordered our usual salads with a milk shake. After she paid we started heading to my house. When we arrived I was stunned to see all the people outside of my house with cops everywhere. I was really confused but didn't think much about it.
I jumped out of the jeep and started to walk towards my mom, she was crying. I began, "mom what's wrong ? mom are you okay?" she slowly looked up and told me "B Charlie passed away last night, due to a heart attack and he couldn't have screamed for help due to the medications that were in his system. It put him in a coma" and I had this complete blank look on my face while I let it soak in, until it hit me. B she wasn't lying. She wouldn't lie about that. I burst into tears and ended up on going out of town with my family to get away for the rest of the day.
I sat there, thinking back on everything. He used to be my escape and now my escape is gone, he was my brother, my blood. What was I going to do? It hurt so bad and I ended up skipping the last few days of school before summer. Lizzy is continuously texting me and I just cannot talk to her, so I shut off my phone. I didn't tell anyone from that school. I moved schools and started fresh.
I hope this goes well...
Luckily my cousin was going to be there, we didn't exactly get along because we were always together but I figured it would be fine. Since I'm a grade older than her we could still talk. Her name was Leann. We aren't friends just in case you were wondering. I had to love her because she was family but I wouldn't consider her to be my friend. We had such hatred towards one another. This should be fun....