why are you always around me

this fanfic is more for me since i will include my character instead of a reader for the first one hahaha
☽︎☀︎︎♥︎_______________________♥︎☀︎︎☾︎

❤︎❣︎☾︎_________Melli's pov___________☽︎❣︎❤︎
Always in my way this strange girl that team galaxie took in was the strangest never catching that she wasn't welcome around lord electrode or me in that matter but she always insist on hangong around me and since adaman scolded me to be more kind with the traveler i have to. Yet again she came back today "hi there melli!" she always come back with more wounds then before like she isn't careful with wild pokemon anymore. Could it be she only care to see me in the end? "well it seems your back yet again strelitzia what bring you to my lord electrode this time around? want to fight against him again i fear it will only cause you more pain" her pitiful smile always make my stomach turn weird ways "nah I came to bring you a lunch melli and if you want we can even eat together" surprisingly she extended a basket full of foods and baked goods "it's...for me strelitzia?" I asked pointing myself she nodded "of course I want to share a meal with you melli I know we never really got along in the past so I wanna know you better!" What was she doing to me my face was burning my heart racing I can't understand why her why now and why was she kind to me!?

Strelitzia smiled to me "hello~~? Earth call melli~lunch will get cold you want it or not?" I snapped out of my trans "sure let's go eat but one question while we find a good spot why do you wanna know about me?" Curiously her cheek dusted with pink "I noticed you pushed me away less and less each time I came to visit at first I only visited to piss you off but I realised I may or may not have grown attached to you and now I want to be able to call you my friend"
Her sweet words echo through my mind and heart she wanted to be friend that was the rarest thing that happened to me someone willingly asking me out "thank you streli...your kindness is appreciated you aren't so bad after all" "your still one hell of a femboy with too much ego but I like hanging out with you!" She said that on purpose to piss me off I only push her shoulder lightly to shut her up even though all I really wanted was to hold her tight in my arms

❤︎❣︎☾︎______\strelitzia's pov\_______☽︎❣︎❤︎
Once we sat down on my picnic blanket i could see that melli was deep in thoughts and it was worrying did I do something wrong did I offend him? "Sorry I was lost in thoughts wondering if I remembered to feed my lord electrode before going my duty of a warden are more important then a silly little picnic" he exclaimed noticing me staring I know that was not what he was thinking for sure but I smiled "here this is your bento box hope you love it" I gave him the box I made especially for him rice balls decorated to be electrode and other decorations in theme of his duty has a warden since I know it's really important to him "it's beautiful I can't eat that!! It would be ruined!!" He screamed making me burst out laughing first he complimented my cooking then said he wouldn't want to ruin it so cute "melli I can make more of those no problem and they will only get better once I find the technique" he putted the box aside and came forward "if you make me one everyday I would be a happy man for ever!" He was half joking but it make me smile "what I am your happy little wife that cook you lunch?" "You could be" silence fall between us after he blurred that out his face slowly becoming red with embarrassment "FORGET WHAT I SAID ITS A JOKE YOU WOULDN'T BE A GOOD WIFE ANYWAYS" he scream loud enough before stuffing his face with a rice ball "I....wouldn't mind being your if that's what you implied melli" I blushed looking elsewhere scared of his reaction but when I didn't get an answer I turned to see melli mouth fully open in a gasp with rice still in it "What? Say that again?!" He said spitting some rice "I wouldn't mind being yours?" His eyes were wide has he swallowed his bite only to grab me and kiss me passionately I returned de kiss that surprised him I ended on his laps kissing and lightly grinding my hips has he guided them with force in his hands "you're a bit too forceful I'm gonna have bruises on my hips if you hold me too tight"

(❤︎❣︎☾︎848 words☽︎❣︎❤︎) part two soon (smut)