The Lone Wolf (Connie, Skyler, Aqua, Steven)

CPOV: I had to sneak out of the base, but as I did, I had a glance at Skyler, poor girl, I should've made her leave, she is still shivering and, Steven, my god, what my brother does is reckless, even if he protects people, I'm glad he is still recovering, dont need him trying to talk me out of this, as I looked away and I had made my way outside and I got my golden shurikens out, "no time like the present" I said to myself as they glowed and I threw them out so they could transformed into my snow bike "Time to end Vilgax, once and for all" I swear as I put the Battleball in and it armoured up with the purple armour growing over my body and I got on the bike, racing away back to Polaris.

APOV: I had gotten blankets and was making a hot chocolate for Skylar as I thought to myself 'This is horrible, Steven is injured, Skylar is freezing up still, Vilgax is still out, what else could go wrong?' I grabbed more sheets and began to wrap them around Skyler.

SKPOV: I was freezing up and couldn't stop shaking as I felt Aqua bury me in what must be 10 more sheets, I've already got 30 burring me "A-A-Aqua! I-I-Is this necessary?" I asked the Water Master who looked back at me clearly worried "Yes, your skin is ice blue, and you can't stop shaking, just let me help you till Steven wakes up, if he has enough strength, then we can use his flames" Aqua said as she buried me in even more sheets so you could see just my head and some of my hair but the blankets kept coming. "Aqua?" I say no response "Aqua!" I say louder to no response "AQUA!" I shout realising the blankets muffled my voice and sighed as I felt myself get warmer ever so slowly.

APOV: "There, now warm up" I said smiling as I had wrapped her in almost every blanket in the base, which was 100 of them and then went to see Steven.

STPOV: I woke up to a pain in the chest and remembered "oh, yeah, thank god we put them back to where they need to be" I sighed as I looked over and saw Aqua who looked either thankful, upset, relieved or freaked out, I couldn't tell, it was too mixed as she ran up to me and jumped into my arms "Wait Aqu-Oof" I groaned as the chest injury  hadn't entirely healed leaving the massive bruise on my chest as I hugged the girl.

APOV: I couldn't help myself seeing he was ok, seeing him alive, looking, talking, I couldn't help but just jump into him and hug him tightly "Never, do that again, seriously! I almost lost you! Your so lucky Steven, its not funny!" I told him upset.

STPOV: "Aqua, calm down, its ok" I assure her "IT IS NOT OK!" I stopped talking and looked down at her as she looked at me upset "Steven! Your not saying that, you can't this time, not after, after-" I stopped her and hugged her tightly as I felt a warm heat coming from Aqua.

APOV: 'Omg he is hugging me!' I thought panicking as I blushed feeling him hug me as I pulled out of his embrace and knew I'd have to tell him "Steven, The spear, did more then give you a wound, it hit your spine, so Steel implemented a Bionic Chip into your spine so you could walk, as well as other abilities, but, if the chip ever stops, while it can be replaced, you can't walk, at least, if it happens in the next month or so, till the Bionics fix the damage done by the spear" I explained to him before tearing up "I AM SO SORRY" I bawl just breaking down into tears

STPOV: it took a couple of minutes for me to process what she was saying as I looked at my legs then at Aqua and just hugged the water master and I got up and took one step...before super speeding into the door "ouch" I groaned

APOV: "S-Steven!" I gasped running over as he laughed assuring me that he was fine as I helped him into Bed as I sighed and saw Aqua looking scared stiff as she burst into the room

SKPOV: I couldn't believe it, I had thawed enough to go and see Connie, only for her to be gone, as was her Battleball as I then ran out seeing the trail of snow left by her snow bike and my heart stopped as i then ran into the First Aid Room "CONNIE IS GONE!" I shouted clearly panicking as I explained to Steven and Aqua what happened as they told me to go after her as I created a tornado and chased after the Lone Wolf to try and help her fight Vilgax.

I AM BACK BOIS! SORRY IVE BEEN AWAY, HAD WRITERS BLOCK, GOT DISTRACTED, HIGH SCHOOL (YEAR 12 RIGHT NOW) HUT ILL TRY AND MAKE MORE CHAPTERS AND AGAIN, ANY POWERS FROM SHOWS YOU LOVE I WILL TRY TO ADD INTO THIS, ILL ALSO MAKE A BOOK TO GIVE YOU BIOS ON THE CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK, THEIR POWERS, ORIGINAL DIMENSIONS AND OTHER HISTORY AND INFORMATION. SO THANKS GUYS :P