Hmmmmm Muscles

(In this muscle cookie is gonna be human.)

YN POV:

I was just walking around in talking with some people. I was following a river when I heard a thud. I heard it come from the left of me. When I looked to the left of me I saw, Muscle. He was working out, I saw he was lifting some weights. I was always interested in Muscle, he just seems so mysterious. Also as I was watching him I noticed that I was starting to look at his muscles, they were so toned... I then noticed he was looking at me. He waved at me while smiling. I've never seen Muscle smile before, he usually has a straight face all the time, sometimes frowning if someone or something was making him angry. I quickly waved back not wanting to be rude and because I was happy he waved at me. He quickly went back to working out, but he frowning. I thought that maybe he doesn't like it when people watch him work out so I began to leave. I heard another thud like something hit the ground, I looked behind me and saw Muscle walking towards me telling me to wait since he wanted to ask me something. "Um I was just wondering if um... you wanted to hang out tonight." Muscle asked me, he was sweating more and he was looking at the ground. I told him I'd love to hang out with him tonight. He smiled after I told him that. He told me that we would meet at the cafe. He went back to work out and I went back home to try and figure out what I should wear. I wanted it to be just normal clothes, but I felt like I should wear something special. (You can pick what to wear since I wanna keep this as gender neutral as I can.) I finally found something to wear and I saw I still had time before I had to go, so I decided to watch some TV.

........
Word count: 343
I hope you found some enjoyment in this chapter. Sorry that it's short. It's short because I'm a bit tired. So ye.