WOULDN'T IT BE NICE (A LIFE WITH YOU)

Author         : ggukkientete, witchbrew
Chapters       : 10
Wordcount   : 1,03,927

Hybrid/shapeshifter au

Summary :

Recluse Taehyung is eager to leave the city behind and move to the quiet countryside not knowing that his life will change when he meets a cute farmer named Jungkook, and a little bunny named Koo.

Or, Taehyung moves to the countryside and meets a cute farmer named Jungkook who just so happens to also be a bunny hybrid/shapeshifter named Koo.

Comments :

I didn't get to complete this yet, but i wanted to update abt this fic.

Even though the plot is......... very simple?, the authors made an amazing job in blending it perfectly and to place the readers in a curious haze.

Very cute, fluffy and little angsty.

Contains explicit sexual content

                        ▽▽▽▽

Hey guys!!! 

These days I'm not very good :( and  so the delay in updating. I'm sry if you were expecting any updates.
Idk I just feel I'm such a disappointment and little useless?
I just can't voice out my thoughts and people always expect smthg and if I'm not ready I'm a bad guy. I wish they would understand me yk? Atleast who they call themselves my 'friends' and 'family'
My mom loves my really, but i can't help but feel that's something's missing??

Anyway, i really wouldn't share smthg like this but i just feel like this is my safe place :) and i can be free here? Idk it just feels nice without any judgement and bias.....

I'm sorry for dumping my personal sht like that but i can't help but feel safe here

Hope y'all are doing well and have a great day!!!! Stay safe and healthy <3333

P.s : thank you so so much for 600 reads ❥