2 His Pure love

Ignore my mistakes pls

____________________________________

If doe puppy eyes stare can melt things then jungkook's phone would be melted till now. Why ? Because jungkook is looking at his phone for almost three hours now, waiting for Taehyung's msg .

"Don't tell me he forgot my name that's why he is not able to text me till now "jungkook said with panicked voice and eyes went wide.After a second and two later he realized it doesn't make any sense as he hit his head lightly mumbling silly me as he again went his staring competition with his phone .

After what felt like hours to jungkook his phone ring,making jungkook little annoyed ,he didn't want anyone to disturb him at this hour ,what if his taehyung msg him while he was on call ,he didn't want his taehyung to wait,but seeing caller id his face become confused ,why unknown person is calling him this hour ,but thinking it could be taehyung he accept it .

-italic -the unknown person
-simple -jungkook

Hello ?

Hello,it's me taehyung

Deep but angelic voice can be heard, it doesn't take a second to smiled jungkook wide. The love of his life called him for the first time he surely note the date to celebrate in the future as " first phone call day".

Ohh heyy taee-

He exclaimed cheerfully , he put his other hand on his mouth eyes went wide "dear stupid mouth and idiot heart of mine can you pls stop making fun of me in front of our love"he scold himself internally. Clearing his throat he again said but this time in normal voice ,

Hey tae, how are you ?

We just met in the afternoon jungkook,but thank you for asking I am really fine what about you?

Came reply from taehyung he can tell taehyung has a soft little smile on his face while saying it.and he wanted to see that smile so bad but unfortunately he can't. So a Unintentionally pout made his way in his face as he sadly mumbled .

Yeah,I am fine too,

Are you sure ? You sounding sad