The girls

As I was on my way to the nurse, guess who decided to show up? Jessica, Anne, and Josie. The biggest bitches in my school.
They were starting to walk up to me as I tried to walk around them they slammed me into a locker. "Where do you think your going?" Anne said as my head started to throb. "To the nurse..." I said as I put my head down slowly. "Aw, does Emily not feel good?" She smirked at me.

"Your really pissing me off..." I said. Did I really just say that? "Oh...really? What was that? Say it again." You could feel the tension heating up, but there I went running my mouth and had to start something. "I said, your really pissing me off!" I should've kept my mouth shut because what happened next was I went flying on the ground with my face throbbing. "How about now?" Anne said while starting to walk away. I couldn't believe she actually punched me? I was so mad, I should have let them leave but here I go again doing stupid things.

I got to my feet and I was filled with so much anger. I ran up behind her and ended up ripping some of her long, brown, silky hair out. I started to laugh a little but when she turned around, her nonverbal expression was horrifying. I started to run and I started thinking, three against one? I should've thought this through.

Then I saw lucia, she was walking up to the second floor where we were and she was looking down at her phone.
"Lucia! Hey, help me!" I said. But all she did was look up at me, smile, then look back down at her phone. She was shaking her head as she walked away. I couldn't believe this. My own best friend was betraying me? I stopped fighting back. I just let them do whatever they wanted to me. By that time I had a black eye and a bloody mouth.

They finally stopped. Anne whispered in my ear "this is so not over!" and they all walked away laughing. Except for Anne, she was pissed. I couldn't blame her, I mean I ripped some of her hair out. But she deserved it.

Then Tuck went around the corner and just stopped to look at me. I couldn't believe it. He was right in front of me! He rushed over to me and helped me up. "Are you okay? What happened?" Tuck said. "I'm fine...I just want to go home" I said. "okay, I'll help you."
That's when it started....that's when I felt something.