Part 98

"Cabir,Navya come down right now" Raj shouted at the top of his voice as he entered the house with a file in his hands.

Everyone in the house was shocked to see him. Nyonika and Nandini who were in the kitchen came out hearing his shout and so did Manik from the study.

"Dad? What happened?" asked Nandini

"Wait for a minute Nandini, you all will know what good our dear daughter in law is upto" said Raj with sarcasm and fury dripping in his voice.

Cabir and Navya stepped down the stairs hearing his call .

"Yeah welcome welcome please come" Raj said not politely at all.

"What happened dad? Why are you talking like that?" asked Cabir. He had no idea about what was happening while Navya looked at the file in his hands and she soemwhere had the idea.

"Ask this to your wife Cabir" said Raj fiercely looking at Navya who hung her head low not meeting Cabir's eyes.

"Navya?"Cabir asked Navya about what the matter was but she stood quiet.

"Raj what happened?" asked Nyonika. She had no clue either.

"Navya wants to have a partition of each and everything including this house" said Raj throwing the file away on the couch as Manik picked it up and read it.

Everyone was shocked. Nandini obviously knew about this from Manik but she did not know that house was a part of it too. While Nyonika had no clue about this at all, Raj did not get enough time to talk to her and so she was absolutely at loss of words. Cabir just stood gaping at Navya

"What is dad saying Navya?" asked Cabir looking at Navya. He trusted each and every word Raj said and he also knew Navya could so such a thing owing to all that she feels these days.

"Chup kyu ho Navya. You know what when Cabir told us about you , many people around us, my family, my bua, all of them had warned us but we were so blinded with the love we had for Cabir that I agreed for this and this is what you give us? This is what you give to your family?" shouted Nyonika angrily. Everyone had enough now and it was time for everything to vent out now.

"I know, I already know what you all feel about me " said Navya in a low voice as Raj chuckled sarcastically.

"No you don't , we never felt the way you think Navya but now I regret that I did not see your real face that day. How can you be so inhumane suddenly? You kept on taunting Nandini every day , every second but this girl did not say a word back to you , not because she couldn't but only because she cared for the family , for us . How can a person be so ungrateful " said Raj. All these words infuriated Navya further.

"Phir vahi shuru. Nandini mahaan hai jante hai ham , nahi hai uski tarah na banenge kabhi bhi" said Navya looking at Nandini .

"Ban sakti bhi nahi ho Navya" said Nyonika holding Nandini's hands in hers. "You can never be like her. I am sorry Cabir , you may feel bad but Navya needs to learn her lesson now. You know Navya Nandini argued with bua ji to prove that you were not bad and that you will be a good daughter in law for this family. This girl has done so much for you and you surely can never repay"

"Bas yahi to keh rahi hu main. Nandini hamesha sab hame ehsaas dilate hai ki tumne kitne ahsaan kiye hai ham par , hamesha. No matter whatever the situation is you will always be supported. Ham pregnant hai par sab hame sunaye ja rahe hai bina hamari health ki fikar kiye aur phir sab kehte hai ki hame equally treat kiya jata hain . This is all because of you tumne hamse sab cheen liya hai Nandini, hamari beti, ye family sab kuch" shouted Navya and she would not have stopped at all .

"This is all because of you Nan.."Navya couldn't continue as Manik interrupted her shouting

"ENOUGH"
Manik came and stood infront of Nandini.
"Enough Navya, I have not said a word to you even but now you need to hear from me. What do you think of yourself? Why do you think that you have the right to shout at my wife like that? STAY IN YOUR LIMITS, though you have crossed them already..."

Nandini stopped Manik holding his arms
"She is pregnant Manik, please " Nandini stopped him from saying anything more as he looked at her sternly. She was concerned for Navya even now.

"Pretend mat karo Nandini" said Navya
"Oh shut up Navya. You are too cruel to understand Nandini. And okay let's not talk about this, I am asking you very calmly what makes you think that you can have everything that is of dad on Cabir's name?" This was another shocker for Cabir who was too confused to react. He was angry at Navya but the fact that she was carrying his child stopped him from reacting.

"Oh so this is the problem. You are afraid that everything will be Cabir's? Right" said Navya

"Navya , do you have any idea how hard Manik has worked and how hard he works for all of these projects that you are very shamelessly claiming to have?" shouted Nandini. She stopped Manik from defending her but she could not stop herself from defending Manik.

"Navya, you did it again. That day you told Cabir about his adoption and destroyed everything, today you destroyed the peace of my family, you failed in every aspect" said Nyonika holding her arms.

Navya felt cornered. Everyone from left to right was busy blaming her, why could no one understand her? All she knew was she wanted her rights, she wanted stability for Cabir and her children. She did not wish to be on the roads. She stepped back , moving back constantly untill she reached the dining table. Pulling the knife out of the fruit basket, she held it close to her wrist shocking everyone to the core.

"NAVYAA STOP" shouted Cabir moving towards her as she asked him to stop

"No one will come forward" said Navya tightening her hold over the knife.

"Navya are you mad? Put it down" said Nandini

"Haan pagal hai ham, dekho ham seedhe seedhe keh rahe hai hame kuch nahin chahiye bas itna chahiye , only this much that my children have stability in their lives, just the fact that their father is not a real heir of their family, they should not be in dissatisfaction. Aur radhika uska kya ha? Vo kya karegi? She does not even have a father." said Navya as tears dropped down her cheeks

"Navya please calm down let's sit and talk" said Manik

"Nahi ab koi baatein nahi hogi sirf decision hoga, hamne apni baat saamne rakh di hai, yaa to is ghar ka batwaara hoga ya phir Manik aur Nandini yaha se kahi door chale jayenge apni property ke shares leke." Said Navya putting forward her condition putting everyone in a dilemma.