Chapter 2

Yannie's Point Of View

I looked at him. He's begging. I just sighed and rolled my eyes on him.

It was my phone. An unknown number.
I pick the phone call right away.

"Hello?" It was a girl voice.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked. I glare at William. He holds my hands.
I put it on speaker.

"So William is not pranking. You are his girlfriend, right?"

I gave William a what-the-hell-is-this glare. He just smile awkwardly.
I sighed.

"Yes. This is William's girlfriend. Any problem?" I sounded like I'm mad.
We can hear her sobbing. William make another girl cry again.

William rolled his eyes. "Always dramatic." He mouthed.

I slap his arms. "Shut up!" I mouthed.

I was about to say something when she ended the call. I glared at William as I put my phone down.

"What was that, William? Another victim again?" I said as I get my hands on his hands.

"I don't like her. She's so demanding, clingy and dramatic. For short, she is SO annoying." He whined like a kid.

"Seriously, stop this William. I'm so done with being your cover up girl." I said.

"Sorry." He said and lowered his head.

"You should said that to all the girls that you left. Not to me. You date them, then break their hearts. Like, what the hell, Liam!" I scolded him nonstop.
It sounded like we're a couples having an argument. Yes, we are having an argument but we're not couples.

He just lowered his head. He's like being scolded by his own Mom. He never fights with me every time.

I take a deep sigh. I fixed my things and ready to go.
Laine texted me that Prof is almost there.

"I need to go." I said and stand up.
"C-can we go out later?"

"I have some plans later. We're going to Laine's home later. We have a group project." He just nodded.

"I'm going with you. I'll tell Tita." He said and smiled.

I nodded. "I'll tell Laine."

We bid goodbye to each other.

We are done with our class discussion and we were talking about going to Laine's house.

"So Laine, we all have the materials, right?" Monie asked and Laine nodded.

"By the way, William wants to go too. Is... it okay, Laine?" I asked while looking at Laine.

She sighed. "Just say yes, Laine. Yannie will bring Lyle." Monie wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

I nodded many times. "Yeah, I'll bring Lyle."

Laine has crush on Lyle but she never confessed to him. Lyle is my brother though.

"Okay, William can come over." She said. I smiled and hugged her.

"Our bestfriend here always say 'yes' when it comes to her crush."

"So, you're not gonna be a thirdwheel, how about Laine tell Joon to come over?" I suggested and Laine smirked.

Joon is Laine's cousin and Monie has a crush on him.
Monie blushed. "N-no need."

"No, we don't want you to be alone, I'll tell Joon to come over." Laine said and pick up her phone.
I let go of her so she can call Joon.

"B-but-"

"No buts, okay? And besides, we need his 148 IQ to finish our group project." She said and Monie nodded.
Laine called Joon.

Joon picked it up right away and Laine put it in speaker.
"Hey, cousin, what's up?" Joon asked.

"Do you have plans later?"

"No, why?"
I was secretly laughing.

"Can you come over to our house later? We have a group project to finish and we need your 148 IQ. Can you come?" Laine asked.

"Hmm, I don't know." He was probably teasing.

"Really, Joon?! You said you are free later!" Okay, Laine freak out. When Laine uses his demanding voice, no one would say no.

Joon laugh out loud. "Okay, I was just teasing you. I'm coming later."

"Good. Wait until we meet, cous, I will get my revenge."
They were always like this. Bickering, smashing each other's head. Well, they're cousin's after all.

Laine ended the call and Monie and I laugh.
"Maybe you two will ended up with being each other. You know, the more you hate, the more you love." I teased Laine.

"Yucks, what the hell? Family stroke." We all laughed.

"Family stroke is very famous this days." Monie said while laughing.

"Nope. Not into family strokes. And besides, I'm giving Joon to you, Monie. You can thank me soon." Laine said and it's her turn to laugh because Monie is blushing hard.