Part 99

"Navya are you even hearing to yourself? Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho?" asked Cabir loud and high.

"Hamare liye hi kar rahi hu Cabir" said Navya

"Navya we will see what can happen, please keep that knife aside" said Manik as Nandini gestured her something. He understood what her signs meant. He had to keep Navya distracted

"Okay we promise kuch galat nahi hoga, just listen to us once" said Nyonika accompanying Manik as Nandini held her hand from behind , throwing the knife aside .

"You have lost your mind Navya." declared Nandini slapping her hard as she held her cheeks , tears dropping her eyes continuously.

"Navya, what were you thinking? Kuch ho jata to?" asked Cabir furiously "enough okay, nothing is happening in this house, nothing and no one is leaving" declared Cabir as Navya stood looking at him.

"Cabir, I am doing this for you please understand" said Navya

"No Navya, I don't want this Please just go to your room" requested Cabir

"Fine, par hamari baat ab bhi vahi hai , ya to batwaara hoga ya phir ye kahi aur jayenge , ham inke saath nahi rahenge. Abhi tumme aur Manik me fark hota hai, kal hamare baccho aur inke baccha me hoga, vo ham nahi dekh payenge, isliye agar hamari baat nahi mani gayi to hamare bacche is ghar me hi nahi aayenge, bas aur kuch nahi kehna hame" said Navya and left the room leaving everyone speechless.

"I am sorry, Sorry" said Cabir as Manik hugged him.

"I understand Cabir, it's okay" said Manik

Cabir went to the terrace later and no one followed him, they knew he needed time. Somewhere today, everyone expected him to speak for himself, for his family but he didn't . He wanted to do it too but something stopped him. He could not have been harsh to Navya when she was in that state, it was against his principles but he also could not see his family going through so much due to Navya. Today was the day, when he was regretting. Regret of marrying Navya , Regret of having a baby with her.

All of this had affected everyone in the family. Raj went away in his room without saying a word while Nyonika broke down in tears sitting on the couch.
Manik and Nandini looked at her and then at each other helplessly before going and sitting on either sides of her hugging her from both the sides.

"I am sorry Manik , Nandini. Sorry. I have messed it all up. Everyone around warned me but I was so blinded, I wanted Cabir to be with me and I did what was wrong for this family. I am sorry" said Nyonika crying badly as Nandini rubbed her back and Manik passed her a glass of water.

"Mamma please you are no where at fault. Even I kept on ranting right that Navya would never play this folly, aise to its my mistake too" said Nandini

"No Nandini, you just supported me na. But I cannot let this happen, how can that girl ask you two to go away? Why will you go away? This is your house, your family, no one here will be happy. Nandini has taken over the house completely now, I don't even know what is in the kitchen and what not. I cannot let you go away. Vaisi hi beti nahi hai meri , jo ek mili itne saalon baad how do I let her go. Not happening" said Nyonika hugging Nandini whose eyes were gathered with tears.

"Yeah yeah you also start crying now, and then I will also start crying after coming to terms with this fact that my mother will not at all be affected if I live here or I don't " said Manik jokingly wiping the year off Nandini's cheeks who was facing him while hugging Nyonika.

"Shut Up. None of you is leaving phir kisi aur ko bhale jana pade." declared Nyonika

------------

Manik and Nandini were out for a drive late at night. The events had taken a toll on the two, the most. Manik had suggested for a drive as he knew Nandini needed an escape and so did he.

"Nandini I was thinking something" said Manik earning the attention of Nandini who was sitting leaning to the open window of the car into the cool winds of the Marine drive.