Show Timee !! : 6

Chapter 6 !!

So I'm Frustrated from all the work my teachers are giving me -_- . And it's all my honors teachers . I hate you guys . Mucho .

I'm Actually planning on using Rin and Kuro in this Chapt.  

Also I'm planning on using Fairy tail a lot during the next chpts .

Well enjoy Chapter 6 and remember to suggest some Anime / manga for me to read ! :)  

-----------------------------------------------------

Allen Sensei and Tsukasa walked me home with akward silence. I knew we were thinking of the same thing, Kiza. I was shocked when I saw him, the red eyes that burned with hate and fear. It looked like he wanted to destroy the world. After that, when everything in his room crumbled down and broke, I was trembling. I'm glad Tsukasa pulled me back and closed the door. If he didn't, I'd probably would have died in there. My train of thoughts went away once I bumped into somone's back. I looked up and saw Allen sensei looking down at me.

"We're here Ky,'' he said as I looked at my apartment complex.  

"Thank you Allen Sensei and Tsukasa, you guys can go now..'' I said walking into my apartment complex and into my room. I didn't know what to think or what emotion to put on my face anymore. I got to my room and opened the door and once I walked inside, I saw someone sitting on my sofa. I only saw his shadow because it was to dark until he spoke.

''Your back?'' I recognized this voice. I turned on the light and saw Rin with Kuro on his shoulder.  

"Rin?! Wait why-how?!" I asked . 

"Your window was opened so I jumped in,'' he said. 

Lesson learned, close all your windows before someone comes in. 

''You scared me. I thought you were some-" 

"Burgular? Robber? Yea I get that often," he said as I laugh.  

"Would you like something to drink?" I ask and then Kuro jumps on top of my head and hears his voice in my head, 'I want cat tail wine,'  

"You think I carry that around with me?" I say at Kuro as he purrs in saddness. 

"You can hear Kuro?" Rin asks me in amusement.  

"Yea why? Am I not suppose to?" I ask  

"Only demons are allowed to hear Kuro's feelings," 

"Demons? But I'm not-" I hear Kuro sniffing my head and saying, 'RIN! She smells like a dangerous demon!'  

Rin walks towards me and sniffs my face. My face goes red and pushes Rin away. 

"Don't sniff at me like that!" I say, knowing my face is red. 

"Did you see a demon or do you know anyone who is a demon?" he asks seriously. 

I sigh, "I'll tell you the story go sit down on the couch,"

I tell Rin the whole story about finding Kiza on the floor, the two kids, Mai's group, and what had happened to Kiza right when he woke up. When I was telling him this story, he either, fell asleep and Kuro had to wake him up or get mad and I had to calm him down.

"So basically, Kiza is possessed and you accidentally went into his room and almost died," Rin said as I nodded. Rin was thinking and it was quiet for a few minutes then he slammed the desk making me flinch and look up at him.

"That's it! I'm enrolling to your school!" Rin said.

I blinked a couple of times and stood up quickly.