Chapter 2:First Friend

Well here it was I was at a new school where I knew nobody.As I walked into the school it seemed different from my other school.Royal Elementary School was bigger than normal elementary school.
The school was so fancy and it was even better cause it was free .

As I tried to find my classes I seen a girl that seemed lonely I was thinking if I should say hi or not but she looked lonely and I didn't want her feel like nobody wanted to be her friend even if that may be true.She was wearing baggy ripped jeans and a black Japanese graphic t-shirt with black and white converses she seemed like a smart girl that don't like to be bothered.

I started to walk towards her but I soon stopped after I heard somebody say,"Hey newbie."I wasn't sure if they were talking to me but I turned around and I just froze.

"I'm Danielle Rose,you must be new."

I couldn't find myself to reply so I decided to pretend like I didn't hear her talking as I kept walking towards the girl that was lonely Danielle kept yelling at me as if she was Ma.

"Hey you,I know you hear me!"yelled Danielle
"HEY NEWBIE,HEY NEWBIE ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!"yelled Danielle

As I finally got to the girl I asked her what was her name and why she looked so sad.

"My name is Skye,Skye Patton."she said

"Hi Skye I'm Wendy,Wendy Parker,"I said as I was shaking I was nervous to be talking to someone on my first day at a new school but I pulled it together.
"Why you look so sad."I asked her

"I'm not sad I just don't talk to many people here so there's really nothing for me to do,"Skye stated

"Well you want to be friends,"I asked her

"Sure,"she said

It was weird for me to make a friend just in my friend day here but I wasn't complaining I kinda liked having a friend and she was pretty cool I couldn't wait to our next class.