『 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀 』

Okay. Ditching the last Seraph of the End book I made years ago, I made this one for a restart.

Everything here is out of fiction, but it doesn't change the fact that it still involves spoilers from both the Series and Manga. (Nah fam I'm still mad at Guren for doing the thing.)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

As you gazed at him with sunken eyes, Ferid finished his meal by wiping his lips with the tip of his finger, as you felt the mark he left on your neck.

"Thank you again for coming here, y/n."

"It's no problem."

You gazed down as he leaned down, his fingertips brushing against your chin as he lifted it. "I'll give you your fill next because you're such a good girl."

He walks away, he promises he'll return with a basket of food, and your eyes narrow as he gets closer to you. "Here you go, you can leave now."

He pats your head as you cautiously take the basket from him and lowered your head as you leave his residence.

Well, it didn't seem to matter to you since the virus took your parents away from you; having been physically and emotionally mistreated by them, it didn't seem to matter to you.

You were slightly older than the rest of the orphans in Sanguiem, though. You felt horrible for the eight-year-old boys and girls, even though they were younger than the rest, but your face didn't show any compassion for them.

You never mingled with any of the children here, and you didn't want to; there was no physical interaction, no support, and that white-haired vampire simply treated you as nourishment.

That plague could've killed you by now, the sole defective fourteen-year-old female, but you couldn't do anything since getting out of here as livestock is nearly impossible.

(A/N: Apparently after googling and trying to confirm, Yuichiro and Mikaela were twelve years old in the first episode of ONS— BITCH TF??? I THOUGHT THEY WERE EIGHT—)

You went out of the mansion as a young boy passed by, he had short wavy blonde hair and was fairly short compared to you, as he tilted his head to have a good look at you.

Your eyes widened as you glanced at his blue eyes; it almost reminded you of playing in the water every day as a child to escape reality; it brought you back.

"Hey! I've never seen you around before!" He piped in, and you nervously opened your mouth while shyly tilting your head.

"Ah...no, I don't know anyone here." He tilts his head in curiosity but grins at you. "After I go to visit Ferid, would you like to come with me?" He extends his hand, and you gaze down at your food basket.

"But, I don't know you that well."

"It's okay! We can try to get to know each other, I can even introduce you to my family." You stood frozen in front of the doors as you sat on the stairway, pondering what he wanted as he waved at you and shut the white door in front of you.

Soon after, he returns with a basket of food and a broad smile, offering his hand to you, which you reluctantly accept as he pulls you up.

"Alright! Let's go meet my family!" He marched casually as you watched his exuberant body bounce around, talking about his family and even a boy named Yuichiro.

He kept asking you questions, but they didn't seem too personal; he merely smiled at you, but you didn't reciprocate the smile; instead, you gazed at him with dull eyes, admiring his blue lovely eyes.