8 | ʀᴇsɪɢʜᴛ

Time to vote my lovely people ⇨︎

          ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

It was thursday afternoon, she had one and a half more days until she would have to go back and answer all of Officer Hoseok's never ending questions, especially when she was so sure, that due to his detective work, he probably knew the answer's already so why ask and why ask her particularly, surely Dawah would be a better suspect.

"Right everyone pack away it's home time." MIss Rin exclaimed, watching all the young children start to quickly rush about as they packed away their books and stationary, lined up at the door as they did every day.

Brea hadn't seen Hoseok since Sunday, her grandparents picking her up as usual which was no surprise to Brea especially as she started to get a clearer idea of what he was doing in the mean time.

"Yes you can go have a good evening." She repeated as she waved the children off to their parents waiting outside all until there was one child left.

Rose.

Brea understood this could only mean one thing her grandparents were late, which was very un like them, or Hoseok was coming to pick her up for once which is half expected as he was always slightly late for whatever reason.

"You okay Rose?" Miss Rin asked, sitting down next to her as she carried on colouring her drawing that she had taken back out of her bag.

"Yeah just waiting to go." Rose replied quietly, staying the reserved pupil she always was.

"Miss can I ask you a question?" Rose asks politely.

"Of course you can what is it?"

"Please don't tell anyone I said this though." says Rose looking up at the teacher next to her.

"Alright I won't." Miss Rin responds with a smile.

"Promise?"

"I promise." she says holding out her pinky for Rose to link it with to prove that whatever Rose was about to say would not go any further than her.

"What are you to my dad?"

"What do you mean?"

"He always asks about you and stuff and then you turned up at my house I wanna know what you mean to him?" Rose pleads, a hint of sadness glittering in her eyes as Brea stared down at her, only making her wonder if Rose felt like she was a threat due to her mother or because of whatever happened with her mother it made Rose weary.

"Whatever you are worried about I can assure you I am only a friend of your father and due to his work I am having to help him with something and it just a coincidence that I happen to be your teacher too." Miss Rin explains, seeing Rose relax as she reassures her.

"Okay that's good, I don't think I could have another mum that isn't my mum." Rose says, a tear running down her cheek.

"What do you mean by.."

"Sorry I'm late." Hoseok suddenly says, startling them both who had been sitting comfortably on the carpet.

"It's okay, Rose was just drawing." Brea explains, standing back up at Rose quickly puts her things away and begins to run to her father standing by the door.

"Hey what's wrong Baby." He asks worriedly, seeing Rose's stained face as he picks her up.

There was silence as Rose didn't respond leaving it up to Brea to explain.

"She thought you had forgotten about her."

"I could never forget about you." Hoseok reassures, not realising that was all a lie to protect what Rose had just said especially as she promised not to tell anyone.

"Well we must be off see you saturday?" he asks, checking she remembers their arrangement.

"Yes you will, see you." she responds happily watching him nod his head as they began to walk away.

And just like that, she panicked, wondering if she could even remember what things to say or not to in the list that Dawah had given her.

"Fuck where is it?" She silently exclaimed, not wanting any passing teacher to hear her.

After scrolling about her bag, she finally managed to find the piece of paper, hidden away securely at the bottom if her bag where she had buried it in case of being invaded.

She quickly opened it up, rereading all that she had to remember that Luna had thought was necessary to keep secret.

1) If he asks if we are alliances with him say we are not - its obvious.
2) We only know him as Jae-eon
3) He dragged us into his life not the other way around

The list was short but Brea knew there were other things she had found out in Saturday that she hadn't told Dawa for obvious reasons but to her it seemed like the usual, keep us looking as innocent even if they think we help when we don't and most importantly don't bring her up unless she's said, Dawa had never helped Jae-eon but after everything she had done the odd thing not that she liked to admit it though.

It wasn't that she had the worst memory in the world, it was just as the day urged closer she got more nervous that she was going to make things words and that it would all be her fault, that was what she was scared of most.

"Seems almost uncomfortably quiet in here." Ms Wol commented as she stood in the doorway looking at Miss Rin who was looking down at her paper at her desk.

"Considering every time you are in here or come in it's always lesson time I'm not surprised." Brea jokes putting the paper back in her bag.

"Are you going on saturday by the way?" Ms Wol asks leaning against the door threshold.

"What?" she replies confused.

"The get together, everyone's decided to spend it together as we never do and they have this idea that it will be fun." she explains excitedly as usual.

"Ahh no sorry I have other things I need to do."

"Understandable, well that's all I came to ask have a good evening." She replies before making her way out of the classroom.

Brea wasn't one to go school gatherings anyway unless she had to be there to supervise children however with this whole investigation she was sure not going to some gathering when she'll have to be trying to close a case instead.

As usual being thrown in to do the saving from the drowning.