9

Tw-fluff, self harm, mention of killing, blood

_____________

recap!

"Will do!" Wilbur said waving the doors closed behind him. I smiled at the new baby and my soon to be husband.                                                                                                                                                            ______________

ranboo's pov 

Walking into the house that night changed everything. the feeling i longed for finally had hit me the one i felt almost three years ago. this feeling was the one i'd been missing. that's because Tommy was this feeling, the thing for the last three years wanted back.

flashback                                                                                                                                                                                    _________

"it's not working okay Ranboo" he yelled tears running down this face. it was hurting me. "don't say that please talk to me toms" my heart was almost at its breaking point. tears feel, my head wasn't doing well. everything i loved was breaking in front of me.

"i'm leaving ranboo i'm sorry" tubbo watched as i feel to my knees my tears were hurting my face. tubbo bent down to hug me. i took the embrace but it did help.                                                         _________

months i locked myself away from the world. months i killed myself mentally. months of me suffering alone.  Tubbo tried to drag me out but it wasn't working, Dream stayed with me, on top of me trying to get me healthy again. soon enough i was better,

after three months of dragging my body around trying to get myself back up. it worked! i could smile, hug, and love again but no one came into play as none of those people were Tommy.           ___________

the doorbell rang throughout the mansion. i watched Tubbo open the door. there stood a older shroud. we hadn't seen or heard from Tommy or his family. in fact he didn't really go to any of the family meetings Tubbo went to. "well Hello Shroud" Tubbo said. "can michael play?" he asked to Tubbo. "sure" a smile on the other boys face.

it wasn't shrouds fault he hasn't been able to see Michael. i was because tommy didn't want him talking with me. that's the truth, tommy hates me. 

 four month passed after the call off when he finally sent back the ring. "shroud!" i heard tommy yell. i walked down the rest of the stairs. "that's it your not even going to say hi?" Tubbo said. "nope sorry i'm busy, shroud just ran off" tommy said in the distance.

i stood at the door. he turn around to see me. wilbur looked at him. wilbur walked forward grabbing the boy. "but uncle wilbur i don't want to leave" he said hugging me. the falling of shroud hugging me brought memories back.

wilbur picked him up walking away with him. tommy turn, a baby no older than two was in his hands scared of the new people and fighting going on. Tommy turned to walk away but tubbo grabbed him.

Tubbo was mad. i would be too, when your best friend just stops talking, or trying to contact you that shit hurts. he was finally feeling what i had felt for almost two years. "tommy i think it's time you told us the truth" Tubbo's words didn't even hit tommy. "there's nothing to tell you"

again he tried to walk away " i think it's thing to go to phil's tommy"                                                            ________

i didn't listen to anything that they were talking about. i was to focused on this girl. 

A two year old.. her eyes were green... always tired... clingy to the mother like figure.... all signs of a growing........enderman.

"figure it out" techno said angrily looking at me. " that right there is why shroud can't be without one of us because if one of us slip up then..then were done". i didn't even see tommy leave. Tubbo was still confused on what he was talking about. "Tubbo he is the dad" phil said. Tubbo then repeats "Scarlett ranboo's kid"                                                                                                                              _____________________

teloporting into scarlett's room was easy. i put my hand on tommy's back. my hand was on him witch was on the crib. i looked at him "ranboo!?" "sorry didn't mean to scare you"

end of flashback                                                                                                                                                                     ^**************^                                                                                                                                                                    _______________

walking into phil's house with the baby in her carseat. A big smile came over kristen's face. as she went to wake up the other two kids. "mama! boo!" both kids ran up tommy had bent down giving the kids a hug. laughs filled the room. "i missed you both" tommy said. "we missed you too mama" shroud said. Scarlett made her way to me. holding out a paper. "here dad" a drawing was handed to me. "family picture" she said tommy came up to look also. "it's great thank you" i said picking her up. 

that night we went out to eat with the family. 

it's been a little over three years since the call off. the ring that once was on his finger was now back into my pocket. ready to be placed back were it was meant to be. eating was good we were all at the beachside restaurant that way after words the kids could go swimming after words as are friends were meeting up karl to Tommy's been waiting to see him for the last two days.         
 _______

we got done eating shroud was already running down with michael. scarlett was holding onto Tommy but as soon as she saw wilbur messing around in the water with the boys she joined. dream's kid and puffy's kids soon joined. Tommy saw Karl with a small carseat in his hands. he walked up. Sapnap took their small baby and him a Quackity walked down to the end of the beach laying a towel down before sitting down with dream. 

"oh um he's doing good" Karl said. "and you?" Tommy asked. "good.. what about you and ranboo?" karl asked. "he a bit nerves holding her, he scared he's going to drop her" "oh quackity is the same way" they both laughed. 

niki ran up to the boys. "where's sage?" Niki asked. "with my mom and dad" he said. she smiled before saying one last thing before leaving. "i'm going to see your too but i did get to hold sage the other day" she left. the boys laughed. 

i walked up to tommy hugging him. "i hate that are kid is being handed around" i sighed. "hi boo, then hold her and tell them no" he said "no i'll drop her"i said. they laugh. "okay boo" he put his hands in my pockets. my hands followed. the box hit his hand.

i wasn't upset her found out like this. this the way i wanted him to find out. his hands came out Karl was watching. he looked at it of a second before he turned and looked at me. he opened it to see the old ring. "it was only called off toms.. want you to have it back" i said i wasn't nerves or scared.  i took the ring out placing it on his finger. 

karl laughed. tommy hugged me. "thank you" tommy said into my shoulder.                 __________

 Tommy and Karl were sitting feed both the babys. talking about everything. Aimsey had shown up not too much later.

I watched as she walked up to tubbo. Talking with him.
_____________

Eat,drink,sleep,
-Rory ♡