Chapter Two

(AN: I will change the chapter name when something comes to mind! Also, throughout the story Aoi and Kai will be called "Yuu (Aoi)" and "Uke(kai). You will be a part of this story as "Y/N" so just like any other "celeb x reader". I hope you enjoy, as this is my first fanfiction for gazette! Give feedback in the comments!)

YUU(AOI)'S P.O.V:

     It had been a few days since Y/N stayed at my apartment. They've been acting completely different; they've been showing up in school on time, paying attention in class, etc. They came in this morning with a smile on their face and that showed me they're having a better day already and it only just started. It's sadly the end of the day and every one of my students left, and my new assistant Uke(kai) has been really strange lately, I can't tell what's up with him...I don't even give him a lot of things to do-poor guy won't make it long working with me at this rate. I should talk to him. I stood up from my desk and sighed before making my way to my office, where Uke(kai) has been residing in with the door already open "eh, Uke-san?" He looked up from his mac-book "yes professor?" He froze as he realized his mistake "I-i mean Yuu(aoi)-" I chuckled and gently pat his back "don't worry, you get a free pass." He awkwardly laughed "ok ok...well Yuu, w-what's up?" He had asked me as I sat my dump truck of an ass down in the chair in front of the desk. "I need to talk to you, it's nothing bad so don't worry" Uke(kai) nodded and closed his mac-book, enough for it not to power off and gave me his full attention. "So Uke-san, may I ask, why have you been acting different?" Uke(kai) looked at me confused "what do you mean?" I sighed and rubbed my forehead, and then crossed my legs. "You've been acting different these last few days and it's making me think you're stressing over work, especially the work load I have been giving you, and if you'd like I can give you less work until you've caught on. But, if I did it, it would slow the class down." Uke(kai) looked away from my gaze, down to the desk and folded his hands, resting his elbows on the desk. "I-I'm sorry Yuu, but-" He took a deep breath before speaking again. "The reason I keep getting slower and slower, is because I haven't slept properly, and I don't know why-" He then looked back up into my eye's, his eyes filled with tiredness and stress filled eye bags.

     I gripped the sides of the chair and quietly groaned "If you need a break, you need to tell me. I can put something together, and you can have the day off."  The man sitting in my office chair relaxed himself "Thank you, sir" He then bowed. "You're welcome Uke(kai)" I said as I stood from the chair, "I will be going home now, quickly finish up the task I gave you, and then you may leave" I bowed to be polite and made my way towards the office doors and Uke(kai) went right back to working with a small smile on his face. 

KAI'S P.O.V:

     I smiled while I worked after Yuu(aoi) left. My fingers typing faster than ever. I've never been nicely talked to by last boss, so I'm thankful for Mr. Shiroyama. He's very nice to me and his students. He says he has major anger issues, but I don't believe it, not until he shows it at least. After another half hour, I'd finished the work I was given. I grabbed my belongings off the floor, along with my mac-book that was being used on the desk. I slid it into the bag it went into, and sped walked out of the building, and to my car. "Thank you again Yuu-san!" I thought to myself as I did a little happy dance in front of my car. I hopped into the driver's side of the car and started the engine and driving home. When I reached home, I quickly shut my car off and ran into the house I surprisingly own. 

NARRATOR'S P.O.V:

     The assistant ran to the kitchen and pulled out some of his favorite flavored vodka(you add your favorite flavor or make your own drink!). He'd sigh happily as he opened the bottle, "one drink and that's it!" He whispered to himself while grabbing a shot glass, a bright smile plastered on his face, but then it disappeared once he'd realized he was on a drinking break. "Awe man, why do I do this to myself, you fucking idiot!" He grumbled and put both the vodka, and shot glass away where they came from. Uke(kai) frowned while slowly walking towards his room. The man started to undress himself and found some comfortable clothing...But nah, the fucker deided to walk around his own house butt ass naked. He smirked and then yeeted himself into the shower. After his shower had finished he flopped onto his bed, towel still wrapped around his waist. He grabbed his phone off the nightstand where he always leaves it when he goes to work and started to play his favorite game "Livly Island." He was a happy little man playing his favorite game, until he heard the door bell ringing. Uke(kai) quickly jumped up from his bed, leaving the towel on around his waist  and headed towards the door, unlocking it quickly. 

    He opened the door and seen a person with a fairly familiar face. "Uh, Hi Uke-Kun!" The small man named "Takanori Matsumoto." He was my best friend ever since I could remember. "Hi Takanori(ruki), what are you doing here without shooting a text?" Takanori(ruki) chuckled "ah sorry bro, but I wanted to show you what I got for you." Uke(kai)'s eyes looked at the other confused. "a gift? why?" He shrugged "because you got a new job at the most famous school here, and it's pretty much a welcoming gift, though I don't work there." He chuckled again while handing over the wrapped present/gift.  Uke(kai) grabbed the gift and slightly bowed, being polite "thank you takanori(ruki)