one

"coming mom!" sungchan groaned, getting out of bed. it was another boring and painful week at school, sungchan didn't hate school, but he surely didn't love it either. sungchan's mom smiled seeing the boy come down the stairs "you need to get up earlier if you're going to want to make it on time." she scolded. sungchan slightly nodded and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket, giving his mother a hug and planting a kiss on her cheek "i'll be going now, bye mom love you" sungchan smiled and exited his house. he walked with his face in his phone screen, not paying attention to his surroundings, eventually arriving at school. the tall boy sat down in his seat and smiled at his friends, he made conversation with them.

   hours go by and it is now lunch time for the boys, sungchan uses this time for himself. he usually goes to the library or to the field. the tall boy likes this time for himself, he gets to think about all sorts of things without any distraction, he smiles to himself and looks up at the sky. the fresh air hitting his smiling face. sungchan knew he would have a good week, he just had that feeling, who knew his gut feeling would be so correct?.

after lunch sungchan went to his least favorite class ever, math. he sat in his seat and mentally whined, he looked up when he heard his teacher speak. "a new student will be joining us today, please make him feel welcome" the tall boy looked at the door and saw a small cute boy walk into the classroom. he obviously assumed that was the new student and smiled to himself seeing the new boy. the smaller boy introduced himself, "hello.. im osaki shotaro.." that's all he really said, sungchan assumed he was a shy boy and looked back at his phone. "sungchan!" the teacher exclaimed, "shotaro will be sitting next to you, please make him feel welcomed and don't scare him away" sungchans eyes widened, the new boy will be sitting with him, how will he ever be able to focus now ?

A/N: Hello! This is my first ever fanfic and it'll def have some spelling/ grammatical errors! I'll try to update as frequent as possible! Thanks for reading ! If you did read hehe