Chapter 1 - Meet the gang

Eva was running with Bucciarati and Giorno down the streets of Napoli.

Eva was a girl with beautiful caramel brown skin. Her dark greenish- brown irises shimmered in the sunlight. She had a perfect hourglass curve, her parts were all perfectly aligned suiting her. She was wearing oversized beige jogger pants, with a long-sleeved skin-tight crop top. She had huge silver hoops, and a lipstick that complimented her skin tone nicely. She had huge thick curls that reached to her back. She had big black shades that sat atop her head.

"Don't stop, we're already late to meet them ." Bucciarati stated.

"Meet who?" Giorno questioned.

"The Gang" Bucciarati continued. He turned around and peered back. "No lacking, Eva! Hurry Up!"

"I wasn't trying to!" Eva panted as she kept running.

Giorno kept his pace up with Bucciarati, as he bursted open the door the restaurant. All the eyes peered over at the sudden door opening.

Bucciarati excused himself for the intrusion, bowing at the enterance. He silently explained to Eva and Giorno how their gang Passione, works.

"The gang is split into independent teams with different roles, each with their own leader. In turn, multiple teams answer to "lieutenants" in the organization, and the Boss stands above all the rest. The Boss is very secretive and no one knows his name or his face; many of Passione's members follow suit to avoid being targeted." Bucciarati whispered as he lead the way.

They opened double doors and walked out back through a thin hallway with a lightly green tint on the walls. Eva grazed her fingers against the walk enveloping the texture.

As they continued walking down the long, narrow hallways. A commotion was heard from the outside of the double doors awaiting their arrival.

"So, if you start with 67 x 19, what would you do first." A voice stated.

"Uhh what would you start off with first." The other responded. "So you- carry the nine right?"

"No-."

Switching between her own sanity and listening to the conversations on the soon to be discovered room was quite intriguing.

"So what does this equal?" A voice called out.

"Uhh 4?" Another voice responded

"NO! FOUR IS A CURSED NUMBER!" Another yelled out. The voice was coarse and slightly deeper than average.

The sound of ruckus was apparent, "Are you messing around with me!?" The voice echoed down the hallway, with fury burning under.

"NO" another yelled in response. The voice sounding scared yet determined for anything coming there way.

Eva could feel the presence of someone behind her. Yet, she ignored it thinking of it to be a customer on the other side. "What are you up to?" He whispered grabbing her shoulder gently.

Eva slightly jumped, then later deadpanned after recognizing his voice. She turned around and grabbed onto his collar, pushing him against the wall. She stared up at him with fury, burning in her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She snarled.

Giorno and Bucciarati turned around and met their gaze with Vio. Bucciarati curved his lips upward and opened his welcoming arms. "Vio!" He said in his accent, making Eva shudder slightly by his tone.

She let go of Vio's collar and dragged her gaze away from him. Looking at Giorno and complying to his enticing glance. She threw her head on his chest, exhailing loudly.

Bucciarati explained Vio being a new welcoming member after being under the radar for so long. Eva being quite surprised, parted her mouth to speak.

Vio lightly punched her, and threw his head back. As he cackled, filling the once quiet hallway. Eva backhanded him and insisted on them to continue walking. Vio's eyebrows furrowed as he peered down at Eva.

The voices echoed louder and louder as they walked down the hallway closer to the door.

The sound of footsteps occurred, "Here is your Strawberry Bavarian Torte." The sound of a butler, I presumed it was.

"F-Four?" A voice yelled, "FOUR SLICES OF CAKE!? ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS ADOPTED A KITTEN OF FOUR, AND THEY CLAWED HIS EYE OUT!"

Bucciarati pushed open the double door, revealing a man with a arrows on his outfit and a cap that fit his head perfectly. Eva's eyes darted towards his, He had dusty brown eyes that complimented his skintone.

Another guy with longer hair and plump lips. He was sipping tea, and reading the daily newspaper. Based off his alibi Eva, easily noticed who he was. Leone Abbachio.

The ambiance of a blonde haired guy and a boy with an orange bandana. The blonde haired guy was lifting the black haired boy with an orange bandana by the shirt, as if he were about to beat him up. The blonde one had a fork in his eye, and the other was had a 'pirate inspired outfit' on.

Eva and the arrowheaded guy locked eyes with one another.

"FUGO! NARANCIA!" Bucciarati yelled.

Making every once live figure, motionless. Two boys eyes tested away from one another and towards Bucciarati. Turning towards the sudden noise, breaking Eva's gaze with the arrow headed man.

"What the hell is going on here?" Bucciarati stated with aggression. His eyes darted towards the two knuckleheads that tussled. Bucciarati squinted his eyes at them. The two quickly separated, and straightened themselves up.

"Anyways, shall we start what we came here for?" He stated.

The members quickly nodded there head.

"These are the new members, I told you guys about
yesterday." Bucciarati said, "Let me introduce you, This is
Evara Mizuku, Mr. Calfman aka Vio, and Giorno Giovanni."

He continued, "The guy with long hair sipping tea is Abbachio. The Blondie is Fugo. The one that looks like a 'couldn't make the cut, one-piece character' is Narancia. And 'Mr. Six bullets' is Mista."

The rest of the members stared in silence. Then a tall
brown-skinned girl, with dark brown eyes, and curly
brown hair entered the room.

"Yo." She stated, They all stared at her and smiled, "Oh I
didn't know we had knew memebers."

She stuck her hand out to greet them after her abrupt
excuse of an entrance. She was wearing a black crop top
and army colored cargo pants, there was silver chains all
over, she had a septum and a couple of piercings in her
ear.

"I'm Ari... Ari Nozu." She continued, "Nice to meet you
all!"

The original members bowed. Mista looked up and glanced at Eva to bow. The others followed after her. The new members bowed their heads.

"Nice to meet you, too." They said in unison.

Nozu san smiled ever so slightly and nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, that settles it." Bucciarati stated with excitement.

"Meet the Gang!"