Chapter 8 Good sides and Laheys

Angel's POV

"I didn't say anything"

I chuckle at cutie's and Wolfie's conversation, as I make my way at Mr I-Hate-you-and-I-will-murder-you-in-your-sleep Aka. Harris's class.

After giving Harris a cold glare, which he gladly return, I see Stiles and wolfie entering the classroom, Scart pushing Stiles-literally pushing him, to the sheat beside me as I wink at him.

Turning a tomato-shade red, he attempts sitting in the chair, only to have a blonde -kinda hot- guy slamming his books at the desk.

"Hey nerd! My seat..."

"Oh Jackson this is your seat great, Im just going to go..." Stiles says to 'Jackson' while picking up his own books.

"Oh Jackson, there are another 13 seats in this classroom. Why don't you use one" I say with my 'if you don't do as I say I will kill you' smile while pushing his books on him.

He grabs his books and do as I say. Yeah, thought so...

"Thanks... I wouldn't want to get on your bad side. I-I mean I want to be on your good side..." Stiles whispers as Harris enter the class and started talking about shit that nobody cared about.

I give him a smile, a true one which I do really rare lately, and turn to the guy besides me.

I remember him from the lacrosse team, his name is Lahey, I think.
He has curly messy hair with beautiful blue eyes that would look even prettier if it wasn't for the black spot surrounding one of them.
Immediately, I felt sympathy for the boy, who turned and looked at me.

"Hey if you dont mind me asking, what happened to your eye?" I ask with a soft voice another rare thing nowadays.

"Umm, n-nothing, I got hurt in lacrosse..." He answered in an slow, almost weak voice. But I wasn't so focused on that, rather than the fast beating of his heart... He's lying... But I for once didn't let my curiosity take the best of me, knowing this was a personal issue and just have a soft nod.

"Umm, I-I am Isaac by the way" He whispered.

"Im Angelina but you can call me Angel-"

"Miss Hale, why are you talking during my lesson?" Mr Harries annoyingly said.

"Mr Harris why are you teaching during my conversation?" I say with the sass of a pro.

"Ms Hale you are welcome to leave this class"He raised his voice

"So are you mr Harris"

"NOW"

So I put my things in my bag and happily skipped out of class, not before I yel, "See you later alligators!"...
_________________________________________

After a while, I get home from school AND the groceries, which I had to do all by my self, because Derek apparently was too much of a 'bad ass' to be seen in walmart.

As I try to get to the door I notice police cars and the worst thing was that the grave of my sister ruined... Oh no no no.

And then there is Stiles with wolfie both smiling. They did this!

As I walk up to them, I grabbed Stiles by his shirt banging him on a tree making him gasp in both surprise and pain.

"If you wanted to get on my good side, perhaps, getting the only person that I have left arrested, wasn't the most splendid idea!" I speak lowly, leaving out the part that my sisters body was being practically stollen from the police.

"Im sorry, W-we had to..."He tried to say.

"Watch it. Both of you."

I say giving a last glare and heading towards the burned house, the groceries long forgotten...

_________________________________________

Poor Angel.

Poor Stiles.

Poor Scott.

But most importantly,

Poor Isaac

Okay, I love Isaac way too much so I put him in sooner as Angels Friend. Pic of him on the side...

Until next time

Stay Chocolaty,
Kleio