Chapter 5

Audio version on my YouTube (Original. Don) Ofc ❤️ enjoy (OH AND SUBSCRIBE CUZ AT 50K SUBS IMMA PLAY EPISODE STORIES)

⚠️

Connie enters the room swiftly with cuffs in his hand.

"Y-y/n? What are you doing?" He says with a shocked expression on his face, standing completely still.

I turn my head, as my back is facing the door and see Connie.. "Oh my god I.. erm.." I scramble to say as I try to remove myself off of Erens lap. He aggressively pulls me back down onto him with a huff leaving the bellows of his throat.

I look at him frantically and whisper yell "what the hell are you doing?! Let go."

I try to pry his fingers from my ass but he doesn't budge.

"He interrupted us.. if anything he should be leaving." He says directly to me, while starting at Connie.

"...So this is why you don't give me the time of day huh..." Connie says with his head down while chuckling and lightly shaking his head.. "you're to busy fucking nut jobs..."

"Conni-"

"save it.. I don't need to hear any sob story about why you're fucking the patie—"

"I'm not fucking anybody." Staying on Erens lap, fully turning to face Connie now because having to turn my head was getting uncomfortable.

"You're not?" Eren says with his lips inches away from the back of my neck. I could practically feel the smirk growing on his lips.

"I think he begs too differ.. Or maybe he's had too much of his medicine today?" Connie says with his focus on Erens lips and my neck.

Eren laughs. A real laugh too. One of those laughs that come from the gut, then he stops. He looks at my neck and leans to whisper in my ear "whose gonna tell him how you've sucked my dick in that very spot he's standing in hmm? Whose gonna tell him how I ate you at at that very table..whose gonna tell him pretty girl?" He finishes whispering that in my ear almost as if he's hushing me.  He then nibble my ear lobe while making eye contact with Connie.

Connie scoffs. "Unbelievable.." he mutters. "You know..y/n you're just like every other whore that comes here... falling for this sick man's grace.."

Not gonna lie.. that stung.

"She's my whore" , Eren says while spreading my legs wider for Connie to see my bare print underneath my skirt. 

Erens hand then finds my thigh. He begins to trace little shapes onto my thigh while Inching towards my cunt (my fave word ri there LOL)

I look from Erens hand to Connie and I see Connie standing there... Flushed. Face pink, and dick..hard?

"Someone's enjoying the show..don't you have to run and tell somebody something little man?" Eren says slyly while having one hand near my cunt and moving the other to pinch my nipple.

"Aht Eren..." I heavily breathe out.

"I'll show you what I enjoy." Connie says. His face serious, eyes set on me, as if he's the hunter and I'm the prey.

Something about how hungry he looked set me ablaze... all that lust..all for me.

He makes his way over to me and kneels before me. "So pretty..." he says nearly above a whisper as his face is greeted by my now glistening cunt.

"May I?" He looks up at me... "please?" He says now almost sounding like he's begging.

I look from him then turn my head slightly to see Eren in my peripheral vision..