1

Jennie's pov.

I woke up and saw the time it was 7:32am. Today i have to go to my college. And im nervouse. But thank god lisa and momo is there or else i have to again make friends.

I brushed my teeth and went to my closet. I wore a jeans with a white top.

(This is what jennie wore)

And went downstairs. I saw my mom and dad going to office. "Jen the breakfast is on the table and good luck on your fast day!". My mom said and i just noded.

"jen don't be nervous okay? You can do it". My dad said and they both hugged me and went outside. I just smiled. 'gosh i have great parents'. I taught.

Then i went to the table and ate my food. And then went outside. Then i wait for the bus. Soon the bus came and i went inside.

I took a sit and just listen to a song. It was 'love to hate me' by blackpink. It was my favourite music.

Then when i got there i just stand in the front door waiting for my friends. Soon i saw lisa and momo running to me.

"heyy unnie". Momo said and smiled. "hey jen". Lisa said and also smiled. "heyyy". I said and also smiled.

"Soooo what should we do?". I said not knowing what to do. They just laugh at me because i was pouting.

"first go to office and then you can go to the locker", Lisa said. And i just noded. We went to the office and took my locker key and schedule.

And ofcourse i had no luck because i had no classes with them. But luckily our locker was in the same place.

While i was walking we talk about random things until i bumbed with someone.

"you bitch watch where you were going!".

_____________________
A/n: heyyy butterfly's!. So how is the ch1?. Give a star and comment!