Boats.

"I cant believe you actually got me on this boat, i'm terrified" chloe said to her girlfriend while crossing her arms "you're much stronger than you look"

"i guess the cardio really helped, and come on its really not that bad it just a little boat" beca replied, grabbing chloes hand and holding it tight.

The boat rocked a little and chloe squeezed becas hand tight causing her to sequel quietly.

The boat was a yot and it had lots of people on since it was a party boat. The guy driving was a little drunk and had no idea of what he was doing.

"this was a terrible idea becs" chloe panicked.

"come with me" beca said, pulling chloe into a small room with windows looking out to the sea on the boat.

"beca what are we doing? this is were that dude lives" chloe asked while beca pushed her down on a sofa and straddled her "babe what are you doing??"

"taking your mind off things" beca replied while undressing chloe.

"now? ther-" she was cut off by becas lips attaching to hers. Becas tongue took control in chloes mouth.

Beca broke the kiss and slowly kissed down chloes stomach and stopped when she  was on her knees on the floor and her lips were just millimetres away from the red heads clit.

She teased her girlfriend by getting  even closer so she could feel her breath on her core.

Chloe couldn't take the teasing and pushed becas head down. Beca started to suck her clit and play with it in her mouth.

This made chloe breath heavier and whimper slightly. Without warning beca pushed three fingers into her girlfriend making her gasp.

She pushed her fingers in and out curling them, looking for her g-spot. Chloe slid her hands threw the brunets hair and gripped on to it.

Beca knew she had found her sweet spot when her whines got louder and the grip she had on her hair got tighter.

She pushed in and out pushing against her sweet spot every time making chloe moan louder and louder.

After chloe came on becas fingers she climbed back up and straddled the red head again, sucking her fingers clean.

"still scared of boats?" beca asked jokingly.

Chloe had forgot they were even on a boat. "oh my god shut up" chloe whined while pulling her shirt over her head and her 

"lets go get some drinks, it could feel better drunk" beca suggested, getting up and doing a little dance making chloe laugh.

"okay Mitchell" chloe giggled.