we became friends

Hey friends!!!!!!

i know that i am not good as others. But i will try hard. And because English is not my first language so may be there are some mistakes . i hope you can understand i also want some guidance and support from all of you.... So pls freinds help me as a friend i will appreciate it 😊😊 thank you...

Trisha's pov

When we were going home...
He was looking here and there ..... And me... I was lost in the thoughts that i want to talk to him...
But then i started talking..

Amm.. Uhh...
You know there is a beautiful temple in the middle of the village near the convenience store...
Because there is only one convenience store in my village but.. There are everything you need.
And also a small market of clothes.. Fast food's stall.. Etc.

I Will show you tomorrow... And be ready at 6 am in the morning ... Because we will be going to a walk.

Bunny pov

I was listening her... And thinking about her.
That she is very good girl, And has nothing seen in this cruel world .
And i am happy to meet her and i will become her good friend.
I will protect her from every kind of problem's.

I said to her...

Okay ! I will be ready at 6 am in morning . I also want to know this village and people here.

And then we reached at her house. She said to me that

Trisha - come inside.. I will show you the room where you going i if i want to bath .

I heard about village that there are not any facilities like cities.
But i don't care except bathroom .

I freshup in hurry... And wore my simple shirt and jeans. And came outside of the room.
In the corridor there was someone who was waiting for me.

??- hi bunny..
I am a worker here... And my name is Robin... I know you are thinking about my name...

But i will tell you the reason that my mother is the fan of English language... And she is very fascinated about english name.. So she said to everyone in my home that she will keep my Robin. And everyone has to accept that because they can't go against my mom... Because they love her so much.

Bunny pov

I was listening him but i am not interested in his story.
I just want to see her and also want eat... Because i was hell hungry.
He take me to the dinning room and everyone was sitted to there respected seet.
But where is she?
I also sit on the empty seet which was near the uncle vikram's seet.
And greeted him

Good evening uncle!!!
He smiled at me

Vikram Thakur - good evening!!
So how was the experience ...how are you feeling in this kind of environment. And was the most amazing thing for you???

Bunny pov
He asked me many questions about my feelings for the village.
I said" uncle it was good.
I m feeling very good here as i m belong to here. And i also saw the pond there and it was very beautiful view .
And that was very amazing!! We left from there because it was going to be night .

Vikram Thakur - So you are happy here??

Bunny - yes uncle... I am very happy.

I was thinking about something then suddenly she came with the food.

Trisha - Mom i can take care everything. You should eat with father okay...
I am telling if you don't listen to me then i also don't want to listen to you.
I said and pout.

Bunny pov

Awwww she is looking so cute while pouting.

Trisha's Mom - okay... If you wanted to. My dear daughter is growing and she is so understanding that she want to help me. Okay you take care of the work here and set the food in table and feed us. I will eat with your father hmm.
And then she sat with us.
After dinner i came to my room and setting the things as i want.

Then she came with a tray and in the tray there was many glasses with milk in it.

She handed me a glass and said that every night they drink the milk and then sleep.

Bunny- But i don't drink milk at night.

Trisha- ohh! But you know if you wanted to be strong you have to drink milk day and night .
It is very good for health.
And this is pure milk of our cow.
She said innocently....
If you want i can make it tastier.. She said smiling ....

Bunny - how???

Trisha - you know i love fruits... And in our village there are many fruits.
So i wanted to make this milk tastier .
Because here are some children who doesn't like milk.
So once i take Banana's and mashed them and mixed them with milk.
And you know children were very happy .

So what you say.... Wanna taste it..
I said and licked my lips.

Bunny's pov - i was looking at her adorable face.. She is so cute.
And her love for everyone was like i also want that love but for only me. And that too lover's love not a friends love .
But i have to win her heart.
Because i was falling for her deeply.
And then she licked her lips.... Oh my... Her lips was looking so soft and i want to kiss them but i control myself.

And said" okay... Cool..
I also like this banana milk. Giveme one and she said....

Trisha- Here. ..is your drink and good night.. Go to the bed early.
If you want to wake up early. Okay....

And she left from there.

Bunny- I tasted the banana milk and this banana milk was 100 times good from the city 's banana milk.
I drunk the milk.
And go to the bed..... Because i want to wake up early..

Trisha - After giving milk to everyone i also take my glass of milk and came to my room and sit on the bed...
I was thinking that why is he so cute and sweet.... Awwww i going to because of his precious smile.. He looked like bunny really ...and that too cute one.
I drunk my milk and lay down on the bed and said .... Oh good night!! Everyone and sweet dreams.... ☺

Next morning at the 6 am...

Bunny - I was ready to go.... But was waiting for her.
She came and knock on my door. And said come fast.

I came outside of the room... Then she take me outside from the house... We were walking and there were many people who were going to there field.
She said to one of the... Uncle are you going to your fields...

And that person said " yes dear.... Do you wanna come... There is someone who is waiting for you..
Okay she said.

And we followed him.

Hii!!!! Friends you know i am from india. And i am an Indian bts army....
I love them so much. They have worked hard until now. But they are very beautiful and like an angel for us because when they are in there worst they never showed us....

And they always think about us about army. ....and they always afraid that we will be sad if they show us about there hard work or hard time.
I love you bts... Purple you very much... From the bottom of my heart.