A Friend?

Todoroki's POV:

I sat there on my bed for what felt like hours.

All I thought of was him.

I just met him today, but I already figured him out as a whole.

His kindness, the ever so gentle smile he has on his face almost every second, his shyness..

He's the definition of a soft boy.

But contrary to the beliefs of that blonde male, he's strong, and knows all about heroes.

More than you would expect from a person like him.

I wrote down every word that escaped his lips, even the softest mumbles.

I read those twenty pages of words a dozen times now, and I can't seem to find a single thing he has not said about All Might. He even mentioned what position in bed All Might was, that was quiet disturbing. But what more can you expect from a fan boy?

All we have to work on for the next part of the project is probably on adjusting the murmers I jotted down.

I sense an almost melancholy feeling to the thought of next time seeing him, he'd have to leave once more.

We spent hours together for this time, but next time I won't see him for as much.

His smile, it makes me light up inside in a way, like the sun on a rainy day would.

He's like a mug of coffee.

So full of energy yet also so full of knowledge.

Those two things are hard to find in a  person.

I'm happy I found someone like him.

I sat there racking my brain for ways of making the next time a little bit longer.

I would give anything to wake up and see his smile everyday.

Altough, after thinking for so much, I started to realize that it was now early evening.

I stood in silence for a little more before deciding it wasn't worth it to stay up beating up my mind with thoughts of the freckled boy.

I changed and then laid in bed again, this time I fell asleep altough.

•~O~•

Midoriya's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping right into my ears.

I apperently forgot to put my phone on the floor yesterday so now it was right next to my ear.

I turned the alarm off and checked the time.

"6:05" The digital red numbers screamed at me.

I had skipped the 6AM alarm, but it wasn't that much of a time difference anyways.

I washed my face, and brushed my teeth after having a waffle for breakfast. I then got dressed.

It was now 6:30, I still had time to do more but I had nothing to do anways. I  got down to the entrance, in hopes to find Todoroki there.

And my wishes were granted, I saw the bicolour haired boy sitting down under an oak tree, earphones in as he looked down at a familiar notebook.

The one he wrote down what I had said in.

I decided, against my true desires, to leave him alone. He looked so peaceful that I would of have felt bad to disturb him.

We didn't do much during the day, the lessons were pretty boring but also went by really fast.