The ultra best boat riding

After we got out of the boat, all of us was saying goodbye. Me and my family was going back to the hotel. And slept. After that we woke up. And then went to a restaurant to eat breakfast. After that we went to another boat. It was a cool boat. At first it was kinda scary but a while it was not so terryfying. After we sailed, it was so fast the water got into my shirt. My aunt was taking pictures. Me and my little brother was happy. But after a while we passed a house or a restaurant. And then we went to a cave. It was very dary and there was bats. After that we went outside and then go to the restourant house thing. But it has fishes there was big fishes and horshoe crab. It was so AMAZING!! After that I drinked a water bottle because i was thirsty. After a while we took photos. It was very cool! After that we go back to the boat and soon it sails. But we went to the ocean. It was very AMAZING!! The view was very awesome. I saw mountains it was very tall. After that we went back. And we stopped and a place. And my dad bought some sort of ticket or something. My dad also bought a flash light. And soon we went to a very dark cave. It was very dark. I turned on the flash light to see. It has so many bats. It was so cool. After that we went out. And then we went to another cave it has rocks on top of it it was very hard to move. After that we went back to the boat and then we go back to the place and then we go to the hotel.