HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE~ 1

DISCLAIMER: A Fan Fiction only which has nothing to do with their real lives. Purely author's imagination.

HAPPY READING~

"Sivaangi endhiri di, time aachu" she pulled the comfy blanket and covered her even more after hearing her mother yell from the kitchen. Enough of her tantrums her mother went upstairs to her room and yelled "Sekram poi kuli Unga atha lam Theni reach aitangalam" she sat upright with a jerk. Her mother frowned at her which soon turned into a smirk of knowing her daughter well.

"Avarum Vandhurupara" was the only thought that was running in her mind when getting ready & throughout her ride to Theni.If at all he came, Can she able to face him or will he even talk to her after all that happened 4 years ago?! She don't know the answer.

_________________________

Sivaangi was a single child of her parents who wears heart on her sleeves. Her mom's native is Theni who shifted to Chennai after Her marriage with her Best Friend turned Soulmate. Though they shifted to chennai , they made sure to visit Theni Often and that's how Sivaangi got Crush on her Cousin Ashwin which turned into love eventually.

15 YEARS AGO~

Sivaangi's Family is one of the Sweetest family that one could ask for who never fails to visit their ancestral home in Theni during Family Gatherings and Vacations amidst their busy schedules.The Cousins will have a gala time watching movies, playing and roaming around.

"Sivaangi unaku oru dhadava sonna puriyadha, unnalam vilayatla sethuka mudiyadhu idhu periyavanga viladra vilayatu" told the 11 years old Ashwin to the 8 year old Sivaangi who pouted and ran away crying. Shankuntala Devi who saw her crying rushed to her asked her what happened "Attha enna andha Ashwin vilayatula sethukala atha" said the little one and wailed more. "Seri da kanna nee azhadha avan varatum na kekrae" said the elder woman comforting the little one.

When Ashwin came back home after playing Football with his friends saw his not so innocent cousin according to him crying. He knows what will happen next. As expected his mom scolded him for making her cry and went leaving the poor one to face his wrath. "Unnaala eppome enaku prachana dhan en moonjile mulikadha" he yelled at her and went making her tear up more.

__________________

This continued for another 5 years HIM scolding her after getting lectures from his Mom who supports the little one always. But what surprised sivaangi was she never got angry at him or hated him for hurting her. Inspite she loved the attention she's getting from him. She thought she's special and that's why the person who will not even talk unless or until it's necessary is scolding her always. Whenever his mom scolds him for behaving rude with her she camly says "Adhu paasmana tension athha" making the woman shook her head and smile at the little one.

One such day during their vacation the cousins planned to go to the nearby lake without their parent's knowledge telling them that they're going to ground for playing as they'll not allow them to go lake by their own. When they reached the lake the cousins thought of swimming for sometime. Everyone got ready for their swim time except Ashwin & Sivaangi. One of her Cousin Brother Pugazh asked "Ashwin Nee Varliya, da". "Illa machan nenga ponga enaku cold iruku" he replied making him nod.