Preface

~𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖮𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖡𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖣~

-WARNING
I'm trying to work on this book as much as possible so you can keep reading. I will have certain upload days where I will try to post 1 or more chapters for you! (The upload day I chose for this book is a SATURDAY)

-RULES

1. NO HATE.
I don't want hateful things to be commented in any way. Not to me, or to other readers. If you don't like my book, then just stop reading, but don't put my book or me down.

2. 'ALL RIGHTS RESERVED'.
That means I'm the one with the rights to the book and no one else. This book may not be reproduced by anyone else without my written permission. So just don't do this.

3. IMPROVING MISTAKES MAY.
I like it when people help me improve my book, so if you see a mistake, feel free to say so. Please do this politely and privately.

4. NO SPOILERS.
Maybe you're already reading the book for the second time and you know what's going to happen, but there are people who haven't read the book yet. It's no fun to reveal things, so please don't.

5. NO RESPONSES 'FAST FEATHER'.
I don't listen to that. It makes me feel bad and I delete comments like that. So don't waste your time typing that kind of message. I know some people mean this as some kind of compliment, and I appreciate that, but it just bothers me. So if you want to give a compliment, do it in a different way.

6. NO ADVERTISING.
My book is not a big billboard. So don't post a promotion for your own book or that of someone else, because those kinds of comments will of course be removed.

This was all I wanted to share!
Have fun and good luck reading 📖

Lots Of Love
Lieke x