Saturday, April 19th/15

Dear Journal,

Today is my birthday and my mother decided that it was a good idea to get me this journal instead of something useful to me, and since this is all she got me Mise well use it.

A couple things I hate about it is that she keeps calling it a diary! It's not a f**king diary! And I'm in a hospital so I have no where to his it, so she's probably gonna snoop. If you're wondering why I'm in a hospital it's because I have stage 4 thyroid cancer, I know what you're thinking "you're such a copy of hazel grace" no I am not I had cancer before the book came out! The only difference is I can leave the hospital which sucks ass, I don't. Even have my high school diploma! They are keeping me here because it's really severe and I can Make it worse buy moving, I know what your thinking "how do you pee?" Through a tube attached to my c**k! Anyway nothing really exciting happened today just the usual checkup, breakfast, another checkup, lunch and another checkup, ect. that all that happens on a regular day, but if it's a special day I'll get a visitor and if it's a really special day the visitor won't be family! Sad right? I think I'm gonna go, because nothing interesting happened today, so I don't have a lot to write about. I don't really know how to end a entry so.....

Later Days Buddy,

Jace.