40

Everybody sat around the living room not saying anything, Layla was up in the room sleeping Destiny was still not letting anyone see her for her own reasons. Destiny sat in the far left corner by herself , Nuri sat in-between Ace and Wapp while Kaylen say at the end of the couch and Dj stood on the wall..

"Soo y'all just wanted to be in my presence ? I can sit on my couch at home"Destiny said rolling her eyes.

"Why you gotta have a smart mouth?"Wapp  asked looking at her.

"Don't you have a babymother to worry about?"She said back to him

"Mann here you go"He said huffing.

"Yeah here i go, I ain't get another bitch pregnant you did"Destiny said crossing her arms and sitting back.

"MANN I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T DO THAT SHIT ON PURPOSE"He screamed at her.

"don't raise your voice bitch my fucking baby sleep"She said.

"That's my baby to keep on with that shit Destiny ima fuck you up"Wapp said getting up charging towards Destiny but Aced grabbed him before he got too far.

"Y'all chill, that's not why y'all here, we gotta discuss all this shit that shit that happened at the baby shower shouldn't have happened we all grown here and can discuss this like adults without screaming"He said looking at wapp

"And without being petty"He said looking at Destiny.

"Ok"Destiny said standing up. "So who's going first? who want get some shit off they chest?" She said looking at Wapp

"Okay , when I was in jail Tracey was the CO she had this thing for me since I went in there. she would just flirt with me at first I aint really pay attention to it than one day she pushed me in the janitors closet and sucked my dick, I tried fighting her off but ima a man at the end of the day so I got my nut."He spoke looking at destiny with a sorry face before contiuning

"Ever since that she  been on me , she made me have sex with her and when I didn't she would have the other niggas in the jail jump me. I got beat twice and after that I just gave up and gave her what she wanted, at one point I was lonely one day we got off the phone and she was checking on me I talked to her I was just upset I couldn't  be there with you while you was pregnant and I was hurting."He said trying to grab Destiny hand but she pulled away softly with tears in her face.

"It was a everyday thing with us , I guess she started catching feelings I was go tell you but I couldn't you was pregnant and high risk I didn't want anything happening. It felt good to actually catch a nut while I was in there but you the only one I was thinking about the whole time I promise I haven't been with no other bitch since.. The time she got pregnant it wasn't supposed to happen she didn't have a condom and forced me , I couldn't hold it she was on top of me and wouldn't get up I told her get a plan B but she didn't I guess"He stood up talking towards Destiny and stood in front of her.

"Would you forgive me I promise ill give anything for you and Layla just forgive me bae"He pleaded

"Demetrius you don't even look sorry, and you just said all the wrong shit... it felt good??? Really Demetrius???"She said in full blown tears

"I didn't mean it like that me and you just haven't had sex and she was there"He said trying to reason.

"Man shut up"Destiny said looking the other way.

"What do I have to do Destiny?"

"Kill her.."Was all she said ..

Everyone looked at her confused but she was dead serious.