started with coffee

One day, I sat in a cafe. It was a nice cafe: it had plants,oak walls and chairs and the coffee was amazing. I was doing work. Much as looking at my emails seeing if anyone wants me to act in a movie or have interviews.
"would you like another coffee miss?" the waitress asked me.
"Oh yes please, could I have a latte please. Thank you" I replied back to her.
"of course you can. it won't be long." she walked away with a cheery smile.
The cafe aslo had nice staff. Really nice staff. They were so welcoming.
I looked through more of my emails waiting for your coffee to arrive.
After 5 minuets my coffee came.
"thank you!" I said yet again, as I took the coffee out the waitress's hands.
As you placed it down I knocked a plant over causing it to knock over onto my coffee making my coffee spill onto my computer.
"CRAP!" I yelled.
"I'm so so so so sorry" The waitress said.
"No it wasn't your fault!" I said comforting her, as I grapped napkins from the table to wipe it off my computer. It didn't take long until the napkins ran out.
"here have these" said sweet voice offered.
"Thank you so much" I say still cleaning up the mess on my computer.
I looked up to see such a gorgeous man, named Tom Felton.
"I-" As I stuttered my words I blushed.
"Is it ruined? your computer" he said as the waitress walked away to get others orders.
"I'm not sure. It's okay I will just get a new one if it doesn't" you smiled at him.
He smiled back and walkedaway leaving me still blushing.

I packed away my "broken computer" and charger. Whilest packing, a note fell out from under the computer.

call me? or text? heres my number love..
07*******
from Tom ( I helped you with your spilt coffee)

I blushed harder at the note and looked up to see him walk out the coffee shop smiling.

-At home-
I repeatidly looked at my phone, tempted to text Tom. I waled past the counter top numerous of times.
"Oh why not?" I whispered.
I typed in his number on my phone and sent a message to him.

me: Hey it's the girl that spilt her coffee.

You sent the message imidiatly regretting it. Why did I say what I said???
I burrowed my face in my hands dredding if he messaged back.. which he did?

Tom: Hey, is your computer alright?
Me: Is this why you gave me your number Tom?
Tom: no, no! It isn't!
Me: hey tom, it's ok. I was joking!
Tom:Well I gave you my number because, I think you're very pretty and I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a dewith me?

I froze. He wanted to go out with me? TOM FELTON?!

Me: Yeah I would love to! when are you thinking?
Tom: would you like to come over... now?
Me: sure what do you want me to wear?
Tom: I don't know if any places will be open at this time, so we can stay in and watch films?
Me: comfy clothes it is! See you in a bit xx
Tom: heres my adress:*********
Tom: and I can't wait xx

I jumped in the air multiple times and ran into my bedroom to pick out my clothes. I chose to wear grey joggers and a dark green jumper.I tied my hair into a messy bun and placed some mascara onto my eyelashes.
I grabbed my white trainers and phone with a few snacks and walked out the door to drive to toms place.

-Tom's house-
I knocked on his door to his house hearing footsteps walk towards the door.
Tom opened his door greeted with a warm smile.
"come in!" he said not taking his eyes off me.
I walked in smiling and blushing as I knew he was staring.
"I brought snacks" I said as I lifted them up shaking the packets.
"I have loads of films, whatever you want to watch love.." He said.
Shivers went down my spine when he called me 'love'. There was something about it.
I walked in further more into the house to see a black dog running up to me.
"hey you!" I say stroking her.
"This is willow" Tom introduced.
"You're so cute arent you?" I say in a dog voice.
"here let me take those snacks off you darling" He said smiling.
Ok darling is evem better. My head had butterflies. My stomach had them too.
"take a seat on the sofa too, theres blankets, pillows." ?
I nodded and walked over to the sofa, which was to die for. It was so comfy and cosy espeically with the blanklets.
I laid down on the sofa with willow laying her head on my legs.
I picked up the romote and searched through the films.
"which one are you picking?" Tom said as he jumped in the spot next to you.
"Im really indisisive, you pick." I giggle.
"The holiday?" He suggested.
"yes! I love that film!"

Tom and I sat and watched the film, every phew minuets he made a "move".
He wrapped his arm around my shoulders making me rest closer next to him, digging my head into his chest.
After the film, the time came to 01:00am.
"Do you want to stay the night? It's late and well I don't think it would be a good idea to go home at this time"
"I would love to tom" I smiled.
Eventhough I had known him for a couple of days, but I feel like i've known him for ages.
we both went to our own bedrooms and slept.. well atleast I thought we did. I felt lonely not having tom by me.

"hey tom" I say as I walked into his bedroom.
"yes you can come in my bed.." he smiled.
"how did you know?" I questioned.
"I felt lonley too."
I smiled back at him and blushed as i waslked towards his bed.
"hey y/n?"
"yes Tom?" I answered.
"Do you want ro perhaps be mt girlfriend?" He asked shyly.
"Nothing would be better" I said as you cuddles up to him.
"I love you" he whispered.
"I love you too" I whispered back.

From then on you both have been the perfect couple. You had got married to him and began to start a family togethor.
Its crazy. It all started from a spilt cup of coffee.