chapter 3

·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

a couple days past by and there hasn't been any killings since the night that dylan was attacked. she's felt relief since nothing has happened but she's also felt paranoid and panicked anytime she hears the door open or shut. randy hasn't left her side since the night it happened, he keeps calling off work even though dylan has told him multiple times that it was okay. sidney has stopped by and has kept an eye out for their house.

now dewey on the other hand? he sits in his police car out side the meeks house ever since, he doesn't want anything to happen to his friend and to randy's older sister. dewey has always felt some kind of protectiveness with dylan ever since high school. he always wanted to look out for her and make sure no harm ever came her way, but he felt like he failed that night. but did he? no. he didn't. because he came, he had too. it's his job but he came and he's stayed ever since.

dylan was a horror fan like randy, she loved it just as much as he did, it was their first thing they ever bonded over as kids, it's stuck ever since, but now? things have most certainly changed for her. she never wanted to look at a horror movie again, she never wanted to watch one either. the one thing she loved most has now gotten taken from her because she's now stuck in one herself. her only protection now is her brother, her hidden knife and dewey.

·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

| hi! i'm so so sorry that this is short, but hey it's something right?. i've had writers block for awhile now so i hope this olds over till then!