chapter two: look what i found

"im not going to read it dude are you kidding me, its personal shit." i say to my friend Jon "well how are you going to find her" he says "good point, sheesh it looks like it belongs to a 12 year old." "maybe it does?" "no man you shoulda seen the gir- i mean women who forgot it, and the shock on her face when that door closed, priceless. i am going to read it just enough to return it. "sure, you are..." Jon says with a smirk, "I kinda feel sorry for her she looked really upset" i say, "was she hot? Because then i totally understand why you feeling for this girl" "yeah, she was gorgeous."

Listen to this jon

"Dear diary. Um, hello there book, let me start off by saying i think this is stupid, but seeing that i have nothing better to do might as well... Right? My name is mila, I'm twenty one and my birthday is today new years day yay me, ok um i had breakfast with my friend Kate and i got you, and we are at sunrise mall looking for a dress so i can look nice tonight. Yet kate is the one trying things on right now, o well. So by?... "

"Her friend sounds like a snob if you ask me." "nobody was asking" i reply "her birthday is in two days" i say "well you can return it to her as a present for her birthday, if you find her that is" jon says i start reading the last page, i found a dress its perfect"  inside there was a picture of her in a dressing room and to say the least it looked really good, "here theres a picture" "dammm that chick is hot!