22. Full Moon

Skylar.

The test is finally done. That had to have been the longest 45 minutes of my life. I couldn't even think during the test. I bet I'm probably going to get a horrible grade. I just couldn't stop thinking about Stiles and what his deal is.

I'm walking to my locker when I see Scott walking in my direction. Great...is he going to flip out on me too?

"Hey, Skylar. Can we talk?" He said.

"If it's about Stiles, I don't know what his deal is" I said.

"Stiles is just...he's really stressed at the moment. And by stressed, I mean like extremely stressed" He said.

"What is he stressed about?" I said.

"His Dad and you know...the werewolf stuff" He said.

"You know I do know all of this, right? I mean, it's not like I don't know anything. I thought we were supposed to help each other" I said.

"I know and we are. Stiles just isn't good with expressing his feelings" He said and I sighed.

"So, what's going on?" I said.

"Tonight's the full moon and I don't know what's going to happen. I need to know if you can help sense and feel if anything bad is going to happen tonight" He said.

"Scott...I can't just make my senses turn on. They come whenever they want at random times" I said.

"Okay, at least come to my house tonight with Stiles. Maybe in the heat of the moment, you'll feel something. Please" He said.

"I don't think Stiles would want me there helping you" I said.

"Yes, he does. He feels really bad, okay? Please, I need your help" He said and I nodded.

"Okay" I said.

"Thank you. Be at my house at 7, okay?" He said and then ran off. I sigh to myself and then I walk outside to see Jake in the parking lot and I run over hopping in the car.

I'm so done with today.

~

I walk downstairs from my room and see my Dad sitting on the couch and I walk over to him. "Hey" I said.

"Hey" He said.

"What's up" I said.

"Just watching some football" He said.

"I'm going out" Jake said walking downstairs and heading towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dad said.

"Out with friends" He said.

"You have friends?" I said.

"Funny" He said.

"Ah...it's a girl, isn't it?" I said. Jakes not the type of guy to go out and hangout with friends.

"Does it matter?" He said.

"You have a girlfriend?" I said. Okay...now I'm just trying to annoy him.