Illness

"In the end..
As you fade into the night..!!"
Andy sang, reaching out his hand into the air as if almost reaching out to something. The audience screamed and cheered and sang along in the concert as I stood, just a normal fangirl part of the crowd, living the dream. Every Black Veil Brides concert just blew me away each time, always seeming like they changed something, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Suddenly, Andy started coughing and had to stop singing as he caught his breath. Everyone tensed up around me and I could see everyone staring at him in worry as he fell on the ground and started having a coughing fit. "It's okay everyone.." He choked out as security guards rushed on stage and helped him out. I will never forget that one moment that changed his and thousands of lives.

2 Months Later

We had found out that Andy was diagnosed with lung cancer due to his frequent smoking that had damaged his lungs very badly and people had worried about him, fearing he would never get better. He couldn't sing anymore so the band had broken up and Black Veil Brides was just slowly dying along with Andy. After such a long time, after his fame and fortune disappeared, Juliet Simms, his girlfriend left him and he was left alone while dying.