2

FLASHBACK:

Liu Haikuan and Zhuo Cheng were waiting in the Yibo's room.

"Where the hell is he? It's about time. I swear to god that I'll kill him. He's probably playing tonsil tennis with some girl...!!!" Zhou Cheng was barking to Haikuan.

"Relax, I will look for him, breathe...", Haikuan said and was about to look for Yibo, when Xiao Zhan entered the room.

"Gaaahhhhh....where the hell is he? Is he late again??? I'll go find him." Without waiting for an answer, Xiao Zhan dashed out of the driver's room to look for Yibo.

At the garage area, Yibo was seen flirting with a girl with her arms around him.

Yibo: "We have a connection, don't you see it? We have whatchayoumaycallit – telepathic connection."

"More like telepathetic. I want your ass back on the track....NOW...!!!", Xiao Zhan yelled and rolled his eyes.

Yibo: "Jealous, huh??? Urghh...fine. (Turning to the girl) Sorry babe. Gotta go. He is on his periods."

(Turning to Zhan) "Dude, don't rub your dry virgin ass into my love life. Not my problem you don't get laid."

Xiao zhan: "Fuck you."

Yibo: "Na, too micro for me...!!!" Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as he ran chasing a laughing Yibo out of the garage.

It's the final countdown. The two bikers eyed each other. A smirk formed in Zhan's face, "As always...!!! You gonna lose..."

Yibo rolled his eyes, "We will see...!!!"

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo love motorbikes and that's the common thing that transformed into friendship right from the first day of their college. Even though Yibo knows Xiao beats him every single day at the track, he won't admit it. He is proud of Zhan but at the same time, too proud of himself to admit he loses every single game to his best friend.

3....2...1....!!!!

Both of them lunged ahead trying to ace each other. In the background, their friends and fan girls were cheering for them. Yibo and Xiao Zhan were trying to pick up the pace trying to outrun each other. There were other bikers on the track but Xiao Zhan was the one Yibo wants to beat.

It's the fourth and last lapse and Xiao Zhan is gaining on him. The finishing line is nearing and Yibo knew he had to do something...quick...!!! He saw Xiao looking at him and smirking. Just then, Xiao slowed down a notch and let Yibo take over.

In the split second before Yibo even realized, he had gained foothold and raced to finishing line. "Damn you, Zhan...!!!"

Yibo took off his helmet and waved to the screamed fans flaunting his infectious smile but inside he was seething. Xiao kept his cool and let Yibo be. He stormed to the garage and waited for Zhan.

Once Zhan returned to the garage, Yibo lunged on him. "Why did you slow down? Why did you have to cheat, you freak?"

Zhan cooly replied: "I don't know what you talking about."

Yibo: "Stop pretending, I know you let me win. Can't you lose graciously? You had to be the bigger man, don't you?"

Zhan: "Didn't want to disappoint your screaming skulls."

Yibo lost it. It's one thing to lose but to let him win was another thing. Both started to strangle each other when Zhuo Cheng and Liu Haikuan arrived on the scene.

Liu Haikuan facepalmed: "Oh, no, not this again...!!! Guys, cool it."

Yibo: "No, I will not. He let me win. Why did he do that?"

Xiao Zhan shrugs it off saying Yibo loses every day to him, might as well let him win this once.

Yibo: "Gahh..!!! I didn't lose. You let me win."

Xiao: "Yes, you do lose every day."

Yibo: "No, I don't"

Xiao: "Yes, you do"

Yibo: "No, I don't".

Liu Haikuan sighed at this bickering.

Liu Haikuan: "Enough....!!!! Stop this right now. You're giving me a headache. Stop behaving like an old married couple."

Yibo: "Who you calling old?"

Xiao Zhan: "We are not a couple."

Liu Haikuan sighed: "Let's eat...!!!"

They left to celebrate the "victory" of Yibo over Zhan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is quite a short chapter and prolly a boring one. Don't worry. Things are gonna get interesting, I promise. Thank you for reading my story. Please comment if you find the chapter interesting. If you like it, do not forget to vote and share. :)