Chapter 2- "An Unexpected Encounter"

The elevator door opened to reveal a young man in his 20's in a black leather jacket with skinny black denim jeans and big chunky platform boots.

He had an intimidating aura, charming brown eyes and dark brown hair with honey like skin. I kept staring at him and the more I did I felt pressured, he had a very alpha male presence.

He entered while giving me a weirded look by furrowing his eyebrows. I glance away as he was making me feel discomforted.

He wasn't alone, there was a girl who stepped inside with him as well, she was very pretty and looked like a model.

She was holding his hand, giving me the feeling she might be his girlfriend. She gave me a weird look too, as she was disgusted by me.
I simply turned away.

The elevator door closes and starts going up.

And not even a second after
they start making out!

"In front of me!"

I get very uncomfortable and didn't know where to look or how to react, so I just faced myself towards the corner pretending like it's nothing.

I could hear them very loud and clear, especially the girl moaning.

She suddenly laughs,

Random girl: Oh baby, you sure are naughty aren't you.

Making out in front of a random girl here in the elevator"

The guy, while kissing her neck, replied with,

Random guy: "I don't give a fuck who sees"

Random girl: That's what I like about you, you're so fierce!
Now kiss me baby!"

They start kissing and this time even more extreme. As the elevator wasn't that spacious, the random girl started bumping into me as well as shoving her hair into my face while they were into it!

I just wanted to get out! And this elevator just reached floor number 2 and I had to go to floor number 6. It was taking it's time!

But I had enough and decided that I would just step out on the 3rd floor, and use the stairs instead.

I looked at them and the elevator display board and waiting for it to reach floor number 3 so I could get out.

We were just about to reach and I saw them stop, and the girl fixing herself up while saying,

Random Girl: "Ah babe we reached my floor.
Can we take this to my room.."

She says while putting a hand on his chest and leaning closer to him.

The guy looks at her as she smirks while replying,

Random guy: "I would love that babygirl but not now, I have stuff to do"

The girl gives an annoying sigh and rolls her eyes while saying,

Random girl: "Ugh fine.
Come see me when you're bored then"

We reached the 3rd floor and the girl leaves while giving a last kiss to the guy and waves him bye.

I take my chance and try to leave as suddenly,

Random guy: " That box looks heavy,
you won't be able to carry it to the 6th floor with the stairs"

I get surprised and reply,

Y/N: "How-how do you know I'm going to the 6th floor!?"

He points at the elevator button where the number 6 was pressed. I look at him and he gives me a cheeky smile.