Chapter 34

it has been weeks. hello again! ;) as I've said, babawi ako sa inyo so here is the ud a lot of you are requesting. super haba ng chapter na 'to so I guess, happy reading?

.

Livy
"Where's Architect Yasi?" Lapit ko kay Robi na nakabantay kay Kiel sa may game zone.

After what happened between me and Nikolo, I woke up in my bed sa bahay with a hang over. But when I woke up, there was already an advil and a glass of water placed at my bedside table which I've taken. Sabi ni Mommy, si Niko daw naghatid sa akin dito nung isang gabi. Yesterday, I did not go to the office. Hindi ko alam ang nararamdaman ko. Naguguluhan ako at nababagabag.

Nikolo is not the father of Mark? Nagpapatawa ba ang tadhana? O sadya bang ginagago lang ako ng mundo? Because I let him go due to the fact that I didn't want to wreck a family. I didn't want his kid to grow up with parents of broken relationship. I have always treasure the sanctity of a family. And it broke me knowing that Mark wanted Nikolo and his Mom to be together. So I chose to let go. I didn't want to be tied to a man who already has paternal responsibility. I can accept Mark. Pero ayokong sumapaw sa isang taong may responsibilidad.

But that didn't end there. The video clip sent to me where Akihira was on top of Nikolo and she was tongue fucking him cut out the thin line I was holding onto. Kapag naaalala ko 'yung bigat na nararamdaman ko noon, para akong nalunod. Isang bagsakan lahat ng problema. Si Daddy na nagloko. 'Yung pagkawala ng kapatid ko sa sinapupunan ni Mommy. The day I had to rush my Mom to the hospital because she was losing her sanity. I felt so betrayed and lost. And sa mismong mga araw na 'yon, nalaman ko naman na positibo ang resulta ng DNA test. What pressed me even more was the moment I received the clip sent to me by Akihira. It made me question my worth as a daughter, a lover, and a woman? Was I not enough for him to do that stunt? Have I been a bad daughter to not notice the slightest of my father's cheating habits towards my Mom in the past? I felt so lost. All was a mess.

Tapos ngayon, malalaman ko na pineke lang pala ni Akihira ang resulta ng DNA test? Nakakapanghinayang lang. Ilang taon na nakalipas tapos negative pala ang resulta?

I desperately want to give myself time to process it. I didn't want to see Nikolo yet. Fuck, I want to see him. But there's also a part of me that doesn't. I'll take this short break, but today, I will face him.

"Humanap ng BJ," Robi casually answered.

Kumunot ang noo ko. "Blow job?"

Mabilis na napatingin sa akin si Robi, nakaawang ang labi at gulat ang mukha. He dramatically covered his mouth. "Bastos ka."

"What? You said BJ! Yasi was looking for a blow job? Why didn't she ask Engineer De Marco for that?" Naupo ako sa tabi niya.

"Buko juice, Livy," nagtitimpi na iling ni Robi. "Buko juice 'yon. Ang dumi ng utak mo."

My lips formed an 'o'. I chuckled and faked a smile. "I thought it's blow job. Sorry."

"Stop saying that word," Robi sighed.

"Kiel baby! Hi!" I opened my arms and laughed softly as his small hands tried to hug me.

"Teka, sundan ko lang si Yasi," Robi said before walking out of the game area. Sinundan ko lang siya ng tingin bago tinuon ang tingin ko kay Kiel.

He was panting a bit so I laughed. Kinuha ko sa bag ko ang mineral water na dala ko. I handed it to Kiel. "Here, drink first."

"Thank you, tita pretty," Kiel's small voice answered as he reached to kiss my cheek before drinking from the bottle of water.