Thirteen

Annie shook her head as she watched the boys sing. She smiled as she heard Jesse singing. She shook her head clapping as they were singing. Once it ended causing Annie to clap for Jesse and her friend as Danny started singing causing her to laugh. When the guys had to leave, they started singing good bye causing the blonde to laugh even more.

Annie looked at Stephanie causing her to look at her. "Steph?"

"I feel yucky."

Annie looked at them when Danny moved Stephanie to the couch. She took Michelle over to the play pen. "I've never had chickenpox." She said when they discussed chickenpox.

"What?" Jesse asked. "How can you not have them?"

Annie shrugged as she didn't really know. They looked at Michelle and knew. "Oh no."
~~~
"What are you wearing?" Annie asked.

"Don't ask, baby."

She smiled as she saw Joey with a bag as she had a very bad feeling about that bag. "Okay, I'll be right back." She tells Stephanie.

"No." Jesse says. "You are coming with me."

Annie smiled as she walked out of the room. Till she heard the horn blow. "I'm going to kill him." She said as she went to see about what Stephanie wanted.
~~~
The next morning, Annie felt horrible. She walked downstairs and laid her head on the table. "Oh lord." She said.

"Baby?"

"Annie, you look horrible." Danny says.

"I think I got the chickenpox." She said as the phone started ringing. "I hate this."

Jesse kissed her head as they sat down. She fell asleep on the table as she felt horrible. "I'm going to get sleeping beauty here upstairs." He said. "She's feeling worse than I am."

Danny nodded as he needed to find a babysitter.
~~~
Annie woke up to feeling the need to to scratch. She grabbed her medicine and started dabbing. Realizing that Jesse wasn't in the room, she walked downstairs to the kitchen when she heard talking in the basement. She went down to see Jesse, Scott, and Joey digging. "What the hell are you three doing?"

They looked to see Stephanie, Annie, and Danny. "Hello."

"I have no words." She said as she walked over to Jesse. "Come to bed."

"Why?"

Annie looked at Jesse as she walked away. "Welp, I might have missed my doo wop, but Annie is something I will miss more." He tells them. "I'll see you three later."

Scott and Joey shared a look as they watched the couple leave. "He's lucky that Annie caught it or he would actually miss her more than anything."

"True." Joey and Stephanie said.