Plan

Mina receives a text from someone.

Unknown Number:”This is Mr.Kang,Y/N’s father.I suppose you should go to the Old Stadium of Seoul University.I heard that Y/N and Jeongyeon is on a fight.”

Mina’s eyes widen and she quickly left her house,and runs straight to the university.

——
Jeongyeon:”Admit it Y/N,you’re just a kid who knows nothing about love!” punches Y/N.

Jungkook and Lisa were exhausted and decided to sit on the ground watching the other two fight.

Y/N and Jeongyeon’s faces were covered with bruises.

Y/N:”How could you say that?!”
Jeongyeon:”Mina is just a poor girl,how are you inlove with her? She will do nothing but bring you problems!”
Y/N: grabs Jeongyeon’s collar and shouts at her,”I care about her! I love her! Stop insulting her!” punches Jeongyeon making her fall on the ground.

Jeongyeon coughs and looks at Y/N.She sat up and laughs.

Y/N was breathing heavily watching her.

Jeongyeon:”That’s what it takes for you to admit it”
Y/N:”Huh?”
Jeongyeon:”I lied.Everything I said earlier was a lie” smiles.
Jungkook:”Aish,how cruel” annoyed.
Lisa:”Didn’t expect that” laughs.
Y/N sat on the ground with frustration shown on her face.

Jeongyeon:"I did all if this,to let you admit what you really feel for Mina.Sorry for the words I said though" laughs.
Y/N:"I was about to tell you three also" smiles.
Jeongyeon:"It's because you won't tell us since then,it's so obvious.We just want a confirmation." stands up.
Jungkook:"Are you really sure about what you feel for Mina now?"
Lisa:"And about the marriage thingy,do you really want to marry her?"
Y/N:"Not now,but I'll do it sooner"
Jeongyeon:"You're on the right path,Y/N.Don't mess things up or I'll do this again for the second time" hands her hand to Y/N.
Y/N:grabs Jeongyeon's hand and stands up.
Y/N:"Jerk" smiles and laughs.
Jeongyeon:"I really went out with Mina earlier,not a date though,just a friendly one.And she always talks about you,Y/N.I might conclude that she likes you also but won't admit it." smirks.
Jungkook:"Ooooo"

Mina came and C4 saw her.They pushed Y/N and teases her.Y/N glared at them while Mina is standing infront of Y/N.

Mina:smacks Y/N's head.
Y/N:"Ouch!" quickly covered her face.

C3 shielded her and tries to calm Mina down.

Jungkook:"We're all okay now!"
Lisa:"Chill okay?"
Jeongyeon:"Y/N is still hurting!But,we've already settled everything"

Mina:"Really?"
C4:"Yes!"

Jungkook:"Let's leave them alone!" drags Lisa and Jeongyeon with him.
Jeongyeon:"Who talks about Y/N all day?" teases Mina.
JK and Lisa:smirks.

Mina glared at C3 and faces Y/N.She cupped Y/N's face.

Mina:"Let me treat your bruises"

----
Y/N:"I'm sorry about what happened" stares at Mina while she's treating her bruises.
Mina:"I should be the one to apologize,you've all fought because of me.Are you mad at me?"
Y/N:hugs Mina,"How could I get mad at you? You're the only one I love."
Mina:"Stop with your nonsense"
Y/N:"I don't understand why you don't want to marry me,Mina"curious.
Mina:"We are in different worlds,Y/N.We are not compatible for each other"
Y/N:"I don't care,I will do everything to make you fall inlove with me" smiles sincerely.
Mina didn't mind but her heart was beating so fast,blushing on how Y/N is very sincere.

----
Y/N and Mina were walking on the streets.

Mina:"Are you hungry?"
Y/N:"Maybe,I haven't ate anything since the fight"
Mina:"Do you eat street foods?"
Y/N:"Huh? What is that?"
Mina:"You don't know that?!" shocked.

----
Y/N:"How come this is more tasty than the food in my house?"
Mina watches Y/N enjoying the food,typical rich kid.

"An adorable side of Kang Y/N"

----
Y/N:"You should head inside,thank you for treating me food and my bruises" smiles at Mina.
Mina:"You should go too.Be careful"
Before Mina left,Y/N kissed her forehead and runs away.
Mina:"That brat"

----
C3's Conversation Earlier when they left the lovebirds.
Jungkook:"What made you do that,Jeongie?"
Jeongyeon:"I just did what's on my mind,I want to get revenge on Y/N for making me lose on the basketball game before"
Lisa:"For this long? You could have get your revenge the day after you lose"
Jungkook:"But,do you like Mina? Like romantic feelings?"
Jeongyeon:"Of course,no!" shocked at Jungkook's remarks.
Lisa:"Really?"
Jeongyeon:"Yes! I just want to help Y/N to be together with Mina.Also,I already have my eyes for someone"
Jungkook:"That's Nayeon,I suppose"
Jeongyeon:"You know what? Let's eat something,my treat"
JK and Lisa:"YES!"