The Four Seasons' YouTube

Hello everyone!

No one reads these but for the people from the future, hi!

Okay, so if you do not know, The Four Seasons have their own YouTube channel. It's called Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons. For a long time (probably since 8th grade), I have been subscribed to it, but they have not had uploaded a lot of videos. However, all of a sudden, they have been uploading like crazy!

Most recently, they have been uploading videos from Top of The Pops. TOTP is a British TV program, kinda like the Ed Sullivan Show. A lot of the British bands I like have been on TOTP in the 1960's when they were not in America making the girls scream.

Anyhow, The Four Seasons were on TOTP in the 70's and preformed a lot of their hits. Their moist recent upload is from 1971 when they performed "Let's Hang On". Now this is after Tommy left the band, so I am not sure who is on guitar. Yeah, you heard me right: I actually do not know everything about The Four Seasons! I also don't listen to their 70's stuff as much.

But, wow, I love watching these videos. Another one I like is Frankie Valli singing "My Eyes Adored You" and "Can't Take My Eyes off Of You" on the Lulu Show in 1975. Legendary stuff right there.

SO, whoever is running The Four Seasons YouTube channel, THANK YOU for uploading these videos. There isn't enough Four Seasons videos out there, and you are doing the Four Seasons fans Justice.