chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV

I hate going outside, hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a shut in NEET, I work in stocks and I'm really good at it too so I never hafe to leave my house so its awesome. I'm currently heading to the Grocery store because I'm running out of food but the bad part is that I have to go outside and I'm incredibly nervous and my Anxiety rises up every time I get nervous and its one of the reasons why I don't like going outside. I also look like crona from Soul Eater so when that came out everyone who seen it keeps asking me for and autograph every five seconds and there's that one Stalker (terrible messed up memory) that we don't talk about never. I then went into the Grocery store and pick up what I need. After a few minutes I went to check out but life is evil, I heard a gun shot and I saw a guy in a Ski mask and he shouted "down on the ground now!" Everyone but me dose this and he noticed me and he said "get down or your dead!" I couldn't move a Muscle and I thought "what do I do? What do I do?, I don't know what to do in this situation!" I couldn't think of anything else after I heard another shot but I looked down and I saw I was shot. I felt it hit my heart but I couldn't fall over and I used this to walk forward to the robber and he shot me more and more until he was out of bullets and I landed on top of the robber, I guess this is my last act before I die, I wish I could of live longer but what else can I do at least I didn't die in van, I then died. I then woke up in a hallway hafe of it is white with doors while the other is black and techno and I see two people one is a man at a desk and the other is a woman in black.
I was on the floor my back facing the floor and I'm in some kind of black puddle, the woman then said "I never thought we'll have to share one, Murasaki" I assuming the guy is at the desk, Murasaki then said "I agree, this is a rare case Easy and this allows us to use other people from other worlds" I assuming the girl was Easy and I got to say she's beautiful. She then noticed me staring at her and she said "well looks like he's awake, hi cutie" I blushed at that and I looked to Murasaki and he asked "name" I replied with a Stutter "(Y-Y-Y/N)" he wrote it down and said "take off Shoes" I replied "what?" He then repeated "take off shoes, you make floor dirty" I grew a tick mark after that and I thought "I hate this guy" Easy then said "your a bitch you know that Murasaki" he replied "and your a whore" she scoffed and said "I have you know I'm a Virgin and I'm waiting for the right guy" she looked at me and smirked and she Kneeled down and she was close to my face and she said "and I think I found the right guy" she then kissed me and it felt weird. A huge pulse went threw my body like it changed and something was added and once she separated she said "ill see you pretty soon (Y/N)" just then it felt like I was being pulled and Murasaki said "you go now" I looked to where I'm being pulled from and I saw a stone door. I panicked and I said "what!, what is this!?, what's happening!?" I'm being pulled threw a black goo and I shouted "its all gooey and weird I dont know how to handle this?!!" I was then pulled threw fully.
I then went threw the other side and I feel on a dirt round, I got up and I looked up and I saw a door and a techno hallway then it disappeared. I looked around and its day time when I left my home it was night, then I finally noticed it I've inspected my body for any bullet holes or blood but there's none, except a small dry piece of blood on the back of my hand but its not red, its black. I looked at my sleeve and I couldn't believe it, I was wearing a short sleeve shirt but now I'm wearing a long sleeved dress thats all black and gray cuffs. I stand up and I was completely wearing a different outfit and I honestly can't believe it. It took me awhile to comprehend this and I kind had an Anxiety attack, after I was done I said "I guess I'm dressed like Crona but is my blood really black?" Just then I felt something burst out of my back and I looked and I saw a Ragnarok he tilted his head and said "cu?" I screamed "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" he punched me but it was soft because he's in his mini form so I'm glad about that. He then said "stop screaming!" I then asked "what are you?" He replied "I'm Ragnarok, your unfortunate partner" I'm lost for words, literally I'm actually lost for words I have no clue what to say when you get a anime power in real life. It took a good half hour to comprehend what was happening after that I started walking in and Ragnarok said "wear are we going?" I replied "I don't know, I never bing in a situation like this and I'm not used to this" he then started pulling my cheek and he said "i can't believe I have a stupid wimp as a partner, and to top it off your a shun in" I arched my brow and I asked "how do you know that?" . He just gave me a look and I realized that he is literally apart of my body so he probably has my memories to boot.
                                             It's bing two hours of walking and Ragnaroks bullying I came across a camp and I made shure to keep my distance before entering because you never know if it's a cannibal Cult, don't ask, the camp had people with armor on and I guess there military. I was about to head there until I saw one of the guards dragging three people in chains. Two cat girls and one fox girl, I then heard one of the guards said "alright guys!, who do we start first?" I then heard another guy say "I'll take that fox bitch" another guy then said "I'll take that black haired cat bitch" another guy said "I'll take her sister" I then looked at the girls and the fox was scared and the cats have faces of discuss. Ragnarok said "so what do you want to do?" I couldn't decide, on one hand I can't walk away from this and two I could die again if i don't. But my body decided for me, i Motioned my hand and it formed the fin Ragnarok sword and for some reason my blood is boiling like crazy. I decided what the heck and started walking to the camps entrance the guards on guard and one of them spotted me and he said "stop right there!, who are you?!" I didn't answer but I kept walking towards them with Ragnarok dragging on the ground to top it all off I gave them a eerie smile that send them on high alert and they got into a fighting stance that's when something snapped in me. I ran at them and I send a slash at there throats killing them instantly, I then entered the camp and i guess all the others are where the girls are and I said "I can't believe I just killed two people " my anxiety is rising and Ragnarok said "your blood is boiling like crazy, I guess your genes must have some kind of maniac in them" I do know that my moms family came from a long line of crazy Warriors since the fultil era and I guess my blood is guiding my actions. I then said "I guess I can just play along" after the day I have I choose not to question the murders.
                                           As I approach the center some of the guards are holding down the girls and once I got a closer look the cats have a lot of cuts and bruises, I guess they Thought back. They started ripping there clothes until one of the guards noticed me and he shouted "Hey!, what are you doing here?!" All the other guards noticed me too and so did the girls, I didn't answer them of course and since i gone this fare I might as well steel a few lines from soul eater. One guards has better armor so I guess he's the leader and he unsheved his sword and he said "who are you?" I then replied "my blood is black you know" my inner nerd is freaking out right now. I then got into a stance and I charged at the leader and chopping off his head and all I felt was satisfaction, the others grabbed there weapons and one of them stabbed me in the shoulder and I felt little pain I guess that's adrenaline for you. I gave him a kick and I jumped in front of the girls and I said "cover your ears" and they did and I was praying this works, I put my sword in front of me and I said "Ragnarok" a mouth popped out of the sword flashing a smile and the guards where freaked out by this and i said "scream residence" Ragnarok then released a loud ear piercing scream and the guards where disoriented after hearing this. I then took it as a chance to strike and i chopped them down until all of them are dead. I then looked at my shoulder and the bleeding stopped and the wound is gone but the spilled blood is still there and i said "see my blood is black" yep in this Isekie I'm a psychopath great, I then looked at the girls and they are beautiful, the cats stayed on guard but the fox seemed great full for the save. I then spotted a few blankets and I tossed them to them and I stuttered out "h-he- here f-for yo-you" I then turned away and I said to my self "I can't do this I don't know how to handle pretty girls" Ragnarok then came back into his small form and started pulling my ear and cheek and he said "stop complaining or I'll put spikes in your shoes " I replied "no, don't do that, that will hurt and i wouldn't walk and i can't handle pain" i then heard a cough and we both turned to the girls and the fox girl said "thank you so much". I replied "I only did the right thing" I then went to look threw what stuff they had because in every RPG you have to loot. They didn't had things that were interesting but they do have a few crates of food and one crate of spears I can sell probably. I then put them on a wagon and I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped being startled and I looked to see the Fox girl.
                                               She was a little startled as well and I asked "w-what do you w-wa-want?" She then said "I thank you for saving us and I know it's not my right to ask but can you take us with you?" She bowed and I turned around and I said "what do I do?, what do I do?, I never bing in this situation before" I then sat down on the floor holding my knees up to my chest muttering to myself but I stopped once I felt a hand petting my head and I see the white haired cat girl and for some reason I felt calm, and I said " ok" and after that we left.

(A/N: I know this is short but I just want for the drifters story start when it actually starts and I couldn't figure out how to start it In chapter 1 so it will start in chapter two. Hope you enjoy it)