Chapter 6

When I woke up the next morning no one use was up yet so I decided to take a shower while I was waiting. when I got out of the shower I saw that Hayes was the only one in the room. I asked wear Hannah went and he said she was with Taylor I nodded and sat on the edge of the bed.
After a couple of minutes of awkward silence he asked me if I wanted to go to the beach today. I said sure I mean I can never pass up an opportunity to go to the beach. He said okay and grabbed his swim suit and headed to the bathroom to change I waited for him to get out so I could change. when he walked out I couldn't help but stare at his toned body. I think he caught me starting cause he gave me a smirk.

I quickly changed and we headed to the beach I had my hair up in a bun and I was wearing a maroon colored bikini. When we got to the beach I placed my towel on the sand and laid down on it so I can work on my tan but Hayes had another idea. He lifted me up and carried me bridle style in the water once we got deep enough he dropped me. I quickly got up to the surface and splashed him. After a couple of hours on the beach we decided to head back to the hotel. When we got to the hotel we both took showers and laid down on the bed and started watching tv. I soon fell asleep from being exhausted from the beach.
——————
The next morning I woke up and felt Hayes arm around me I really had to use the bathroom but I didn't want to move his arm. It just felt right laying here with him and his arm around me. I wish I could just tell him how I feel but I'm scared he won't feel the same way and I'll ruin our friendship.
I decide to try and go back to sleep for a bit because I wasn't ready to get up yet.
—————-
Hayes's POV:
I wake up and my arm is draped over Chloe's body. I'm glad she's not awake yet I don't want to make things awkward so I quickly move my arm and get up to use the bathroom. When I get out of the bathroom Chloe is sitting up in the bed looking at her  phone. She looks sad but I don't know why. I go over and sit next to her and I ask her what's wrong.
She starts crying and it breaks my heart. She doesn't say anything she just hands me her phone. I look at her phone and start reading all the comments she has pulled up. I get so mad at reading all of the mean things my fans are saying to her. I look over at her with tears in my eyes. I start apologizing and telling her that none of those things are true and that she is so beautiful and perfect to me. She starts crying harder and tells me she didn't want me to find out about all the mean comments. I don't understand why she wouldn't tell me I'm her best friend.

Chloes POV:
I tell Hayes that I didn't want him to find out about the comments but I can tell by the look on his face he doesn't understand why. I mean I don't completely understand why I didn't want him to know. Maybe I was embarrassed or ashamed. I didn't want him to think it was his fault or be mad at his fans. I don't say anything instead I just hug him and I immediately feel comforted. I want to tell him how I feel about him but I'm scared