lewis hamilton - you need a rest

I was so tired. I worked a lot in Brackley and I wanted to sleep but it was race weekend and I couldn't do it.

"hello!" Lewis smiled entering my apartment. I hugged him tightly smiling at him. "how you doing?" I asked, he nodded kissing my cheek and sitting right next to me on my red couch.

"good, you?" he opened his mack book. I nodded even if I didn't want to. "hum..jet lagged but it's okay" I laughed taking my phone and responded to my mom who was excited to see Lewis in a video call after two weeks.

"my mom want to see you" I said turning off my oboe and looking at him, who was already staring at me. "aw..wanna see her too, but too much work to do it" he said smiling. "yeah, true" I took my laptop. "let's start" he said with me.

"so..strategies for Sunday?" he said while I was opening a file with all his statistics opened. I scrolled my shoulders scratching my eyes. "I think you should go for plan A" I approached to him after taking my second glass full of coffee.

"you want some?" I asked to him. He shook his head and smiled to me. "you think? Hum..so, the one with two pits stops?" he said. "yes" I responded. "I think the others will go for the same, so we can play with their pit stops" I laughed.

"think so?" he looked at me, "I think it's the better way to win" I responded in a gloomy way. "are you okay?" he said.

I got up quickly and went to get some coffee since I emptied the other one. "no, I am fucking tired" I responded. "I noticed" he closed my macbook and put it next to him.

"didn't you sleep last night?" he wrapped his arm around my neck. "no, yes..hum, it's the period. I'm working a lot on your car but nothing is changing, I'm staying a lot at Brackley and I have four hours of sleep a day and there is also the jet leg here in Miami" I snorted.

"come here" he smiled leaning me against his warm and well-sculpted chest. "you need a rest" he said playing with my hair. "I think so" I laughed with him. "I'm here for you" he kissed my head.

"let's work" I tried to get up but he forced me to stay on his chest. "no, please..lean here, with me" he said looking at me. "oh..okay" I said back.

I closed my eyes and tried to feel his heart beating. I felt his gaze on me and I wanted to look at him too but I was happy where I was. I didn't want to create embarrassing situations.

"love you *your nickname*" he said. "love you lee" I took my laptop to work a bit. "that's the third mug of coffee I drink" I laughed looking at him. "stupid" he kissed my cheek to then welcome me again on his chest.